1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I'm thinkin' Brie might come back for the Womens Royal Rumble match... atleast for 1 night.. then probably come back full time after WrestleMania. Thoughts?

• Like Like x 1

2. Dude the whole women's Rumble is so Ronda Rousey can debut i can see her eliminating 7-8 women then getting thrown out by the Female Brock lesnar then they'll have rivalry going :confused_2:

3. My pick was going to be Joe but he's injured knowing WWE John Cena will win it:laughing: I'm more hyped for raw in 2 weeks then the RR because all the old school legends show up & kick ass :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ronda Rousey is going to WWE???:roflmao::roflmao:

That’s because she can’t fight!

The single most overrated athlete of all time.

• Funny Funny x 1

5. Dude she's been training with the WWE for ages now & there was rumours of her coming to the main roster right before they announced the Women's rumble :laughing: yeah shes not the same since Holly knocked her ass out with that kick:laughing::laughing:

6. Nah the most overrated is Floyd Mayweather he can't fight he just defends every fight he's been in

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don’t really actively follow WWE anymore, But I’ll steal my friends cousins wwe network account occasionally for pay per views.

I hate rousey, she was only ever “great” because she had absolutely no competition at her peak. She can’t strike. Her last fight, she held her hands out like she was wearing focus pads instead of attempting to block (something even bad fighters try to do)

Mayweather is definitely up there too, but he’s actually had real legitimate competition in the ring and won. Yes he’s a very defensive fighter and that’s not entertaining, but in his situation it’s a strategy that’s worked. At least he can actually throw a punch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. They need to stop bringing in celebritys to WWE the only decent one was when Mike Tyson was at wrestlemania imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. A lot of times it’s so obvious WWE is trying so hard... I liked Gronk at wrestlemania but that was just more funny to me than anything else

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I had to double check when the Rumble is. 2 weeks away. So I can watch that and special Raw stoned to the bone. Thought I was screwed and it was next week. Which I’m on call next week so that wouldn’t have worked haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. It pissed me off because it reminded me of the Patriots

• Funny Funny x 1

12. Oh hell yeah brother gotta be stoned to the bone for the Raw Special & Royal Rumble :smoking:

• Like Like x 1

13. Didn't he like help that hype bro dick win the battle royal by eliminating Jinder Mahal:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yup

• Like Like x 1
  15. Who is this female Brock u keep talking about?
    Asuka or Rhonda are gonna win it obviously.
    Still think Brie will make an appearance tho..

16. That chick that hangs around with Paige the ex mma fighter she's the female Brock Lesnar :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Rofl... she reminds me of a Mortal Kombat character hahahahaa

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Barb wire massacre next week on impact

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Sounds amazing thank you for the heads up!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. about to get high & watch Wrestling's greatest factions on the WWE network hell yeah

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You