WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. #15721 BrewsnWeed666, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Smoking a joint now gonna watch the raw highlights after, I also got a free edible earlier from my plug I'm saving it for the TLC PPV:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. SHIELD SHIELD I'm hyped for TLC already

3. God damn I've missed seeing the shield kick ass:laughing::hello: that powerbomb to miz:hello::hello:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Enzo dropping the title was a good call he's entertaining but not champion material

• Like Like x 3
  5. Divas fatal 5 way wasn't that good the only good thing is looking at bayley & Sasha banks booty:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Strowman wanting to fight the shield this should be good at TLC, my moneys on the shield no way will they lose there first PPV where they're back as a team

• Like Like x 1
  7. Surprised cesaro took a hit with his injury

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Strowman ruined Matty hardy fuck yeah the shield came out to save him, what a spear by reigns on strowman, that powerbomb to strowman through the table reminds me of the good times, FUCK YEAH THE HOUNDS OF JUSTICE :hello:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

9. 4:29 till 4:44 was me when the shield reunited :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fuck i still can't get over the shield reuniting imagine the shield in the attitude era? It'd be amazing

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sadly I can't watch smackdown tonight I'm out of town & have no way to watch it :sad: someone keep me posted on why sami turned heel and saved KO at hell in a cell? I'll watch the highlights on YouTube tomorrow after I smoke I bowl :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Screenshot_2017-10-10-23-40-37.png

What a song to come on when I was about to smoke a bowl one of my favorite theme songs & bands i have the motorhead logo tattooed as part of my sleeve RIP Lemmy you crazy bastard.

13. Dude..you just earned mad respect! Motörhead fucking rules. And a little bit of me will always like HHH for being a huge fan of them as well

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  14. #15734 BrewsnWeed666, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017

Yeah HHH was a big fan of motorhead he did a speech at lemmys funeral here's a picture of my motorhead ink had it done when I was 18 I'm now 24 so it's a few years old :laughing: the chain coming from it links up to a grenade tattoo I have on my inner forearm :smoke:

Edit: I tattooed the orange star next to the motorhead logo when I was high as shit :laughing:

IMG_20171011_004401.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. If it's one guy I'd want to talk music with, it's Y2J. Priest, Maiden, Metallica. List goes on

• Like Like x 1

16. I've met Y2J bro! Fozzy played a gig at my local rock bar and they stayed behind after the gig to chill and talk to fans, Y2J is a pretty chill guy he wasn't down to talk about wrestling because he was there with Fozzy

• Like Like x 1
  18. He's so chill. I'd love to meet him. Fozzy is pretty good too. His books are good haha.

I'd lose my shit if I could meet Angus Young or Eddie Van Halen

• Agree Agree x 1

19. Meeting anyone like Angus or Eddie would be next level you ever heard of alter bridge? They did edges theme song? One of my friends has met them a few times

20. I know a couple songs. They're good from what I've heard but that isn't much. Little new school for me haha. Always good to meet a band though. Especially if it's a good experience