WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Will it be before Saturday? I don't want to be posting here & being reported every couple of minutes

• Like Like x 1
  2. The odds on the New Day/Bludgeon Bros match have flipped, and the champs are now the underdogs betting wise. We'll see if it flips again before the show.

Of course betting odds aren't really a spoiler, in that sometimes they're not accurate, and if the odds are moving this much before show time it really means that they haven't decided who's going to win yet.

3. I’m so glad he finally cut the stringy threads

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #31104 WildWill, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    NXT Takeover 4 is going to be such a better show than SS tomorrow. Only 5 matches but each one is a dream. It's going to rock

The curtain jerker which was Moustache Mountain challenging Undisputed Era for the NXT Tag Titles was definitely a barn burner and one of the best tag matches I've seen all year. AND War Raiders coming after the match put the icing on the cake.

Match 2 EC3 vs. Velveteen Dream has been OK so far. Dream goes over and EC3 is winless at Takeovers.

Richochet challenging Cole for the NA TItle has been nothing short of a miracle with amazing sequences and flippy shit like I've never seen. Seriously Richochet is on another level, so is Cole, but Richochet...holy shit.

Kairi Sane finally beat Shayna Baszler for the title in a very very good match.

But the icing on the cake was the Last Man Standing fight for the NXt title, and as per the last two NXT shows Ciampa and Gargano delivered. Big time. Great finish...great spots. Holy hell.

• Like Like x 2
  5. SS matches I am looking forward to AJ vs Joe, Miz vs Bryan, Rollins vs Ziggler...

6. Better show than I expected. Disappointed with no Braun cash in. Otherwise a solid show, made better by a rare Demon appearance

7. Aj fuckin styles

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wanna sit in a dark room listen to Hardcore, and talk about tattoos with Ruby Riot.

9. Ending of raw was cool and new Japan dropped a mobile game

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fuckin Paige, lol. She's best for business.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'll admit for the first time in months I'm actually engaged in most of the current WWE storylines. Maybe because they finally got the title off of Brock and he's gone. Maybe because they finally got the title ONTO Ronda, where it belongs (now just get Asuka the SDL women's belt and I'll be happy...oh wait, shit...)

the Shield reuniting as heels I can totally see working. IF they do it right. Let 'em all go back to the early days. And Give Ambrose some gold.

12. In for Strowman..that is all.

13. Oh damn Raw is in Canada? Give Ko a title!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ko & Rollins stole the show!

15. Ohhhh she called her a bitch!

16. Miz & Mrs...another scripted show

17. WWE needs this Stable

Rollins, Elias, and Sandow!

DDSaBSEXcAAQVpn.jpg

18. I know the vast majority of you were in middle school when this debuted..or even elementary.

• Like Like x 1