WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Eddie's entrance was lit

2. Daniel Bryan use to look so young

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. the heck happened in here? mad Brews posts DELETEDELETEDELETEd by ICGreen and Brews got no avatar now

what did you do now?? yoooou rascal you

also says WildWill quoted me but I click it and it takes me jsut to the top of the page ......

Im so confusededed

4. Multi-posting is annoying and technically against the rules. Someone must have finally reported his posts because it's fucking annoying to see the same shit over and over - it's also artificially inflating his post count. Personally I've had him on ignore forever because all he does is post multiple times in a row and says very very little.

Must have gotten deleted accidentally.

Anyway, here's my predictions (based on bettings odds/spoilers)

Rollins over Ziggler (though might not win the belt - possibly DQ)
    Balor over Corbin
    Miz over D-Bry (though could change either way, but having the heel win the first match makes more sense storyline wise).
    Shinsuke over Jeff
    Not sure how the triple thread for the SDL Women's Title is going to go. I SUSPECT that Carmella will retain. I'm rooting for Becky though.
    Braun over KO
    Bludgeons over New Day
    AJ over Joe
    Reigns over Lesnar, however, I don't think Reigns is walking out Universal Champion. Either he wins via DQ, OR Strowman cashes in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. isnt multi-posting when you post the same exact thing over and over again? he usually comments on the show live as he's watching it..similar to how people used to do in the NFL thread when that was active. he brings a lot of raw enthusiasm into it

and he doesnt strike me as a guy trying to inflate his post count for ego or to be the #1 on the list.

thread would be dead without him, imo

predictions are solid though.. I could see all that.. except I dont think Braun will cash in at the end. If there is a cash in it would be by KO if he soooomehow upsets Braun cause that would be his best opportunity to win it after Roman had just had to expend all his energy on Brock.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. .

I agree 100% mate this thread would be buried if I hadn't been posting. I don't post to up my post count if I was doing that I'd be replying to every thread on this site :confused_2: + I don't really care about count post it doesn't mean anything I don't think.. it doesn't make you a better member of GC you don't get anything for having a high post count :confused_2:

I post as I'm watching it unless another member & myself are watching the same old ppv/show at the same time

I just won't be posting here anymore since 1 person out of the 10 of us at most who come here don't like the way I post.

It's a shame really because Takeover & SS are on this weekend it would have been a decent on this thread because it's PPV weekend.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm confused why are posts from yesterday Infront of posts from today..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. There is virtually no way KO gets the briefcase off of Braun. Braun is currently the second most favored on the card behind Ronda.

9. I hear ya but with how lopsided this rivalry has been... it would not shock me if it somehow happened.
    Ronda...will probably win to try to gas up the all womens ppv more.

10. Smackdown sucked ass.. literally fast forwarded thru it alll....

Can't wait for SummerSlam!

11. Fuck it Brews lets leave this shit thread n start are own POST AS MUCH AS U WANT WHILE WATCHING WWE thread. Start it and i'll join it, @TNA @Original Tonika @RVD420RVD @UGODZILLA are more then welcome to join us and if i forgot anyone sorry just going off the top of my head!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

12. I would man but I'm pretty sure it'd get shut down & i'd be told to post here.. @RMJL @ICGreen is it worth starting a new thread or will it just get shut down??

13. #31093 ICGreen, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    @RMJL, I believe it may be doable. It would also keep this thread for the meat of WWE. The caveat would be to not make a chat thread, just a running commentary thread. Perhaps...

Broadcast WWE Match Commentary thread

?

• Winner Winner x 2

14. I'd be happy with that

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Once i get told I can make one I'll tag all the people that are regulars here :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. SOunds good cuz we basically are like our own announce team :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Damn there’s some feuds going on in here since last time I checked in lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #31099 RMJL, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Not now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1