WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. damn we got an HHH sighting he hasnt been in an event in over a month maybe he was hurt

HHH vs Sid

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sids music rules

• Like Like x 2
  3. sucks. ive tired it in cans....it does not compare. totatlly different experience. some beers just are not meant for the can

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Im bouto bump this on some headphones in a minute lemme grab #10 lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. damn thats gotta be one of the best theme songs I have ever heard

1st time hearing it

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. other side of the ball but man this one only gets better every time for me lol

I read that they tried to give this to my boy Shin...............................................................
    .............................................................................................................................
    .............................................................................................................................
    ............................................................................................................................. .............................................................................................................................
    Wa? No speak engrish

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Stone Cold birth is great but best part about 1996 is Jim Ross staking his claim for new top dog announcer

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. King is the og heel lol talkin shit to Mark Henry who could toss him from the ring intothe crowd if he really wanted to lmao

Mankind has the worst theme music when he first got on......fucking baby music.......fuck you Vince

• Like Like x 1
  9. I just watched the Iron Sheik walk out to Glorious .. and it was beyond hilarious

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. last point (for now) is....I realize now I hate Michaels mostly because of his corny ass theme music.the theme music is big for me..........a guy who would prolly kill himself if he couldnt hear (jk)

this post feels like deja vu ....

• Funny Funny x 1

11. giphy (54).gif

12. Dude HBK was fucking sweet then he found god & become a weak man... I preferred it when HBK was a junkie lol

13. aha when did this happen

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. duude FUCK Michales in 96 I dont care what you say

Goldy shoulda just took the belt from him in this show I just watched. Michaels wins on a weak ass moonsault cause hes a BITCH. 1st off everybody with heart would kick out of the swet chin music 9/10 times and after that what else does he have?

AJ Stylez is 10x cooler

15. #31015 TNA, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:38 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 12:46 PM
    and yes I am hatin cause a kick to the face or neck is one of the most believable 1-2-3s in the biz I just DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF HIS WINS IN 96

Im out of beer so these shitposts are about to end

end it on this photo

[​IMG] Farooq 1996

16. All through the 90s HBK was on drugs & alcohol man lol he found god in the early 2000s I think before he came back as part of the NWO

17. Fozzys new song kicks ass

Y2J rules.. they should use this song for one of the PPVS

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm so tempted to pre order the wooooo edition of 2K19 it's fucking sweet

IMG_20180811_021735.png

It's like £140 which is $178.77 lmao

19. :cop:

• Funny Funny x 1

20. Rollins fucking rules

• Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You