WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. so what are the rules if there are any

• Like Like x 1
  2. Basically there is none lmao first person to climb the ladder & get the MiTB case wins man

last year Elsworth got it down & gave it Carmella so she won.. I'm hoping new day somehow get involved & cheat to win it'd kick ass

3. I hope Big E wins fair and square no cheating

• Like Like x 1
  4. the other 2 members of New Day should be back stage untl the thing is over you know but its like I already can see all 3 of them involed in this shit in my head and it pisses me off lol

• Like Like x 1

5. We don't even know if it's big e who's gonna be in the match yet man it should be though he's the only one out of new day who could go toe to toe with Strowman

6. John Cena sucks John Cena sucks John Cena sucks

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was just thinkin how I have not seen John Cena for awhile. hopefully he never wrestles again or do he and Brock just kinda pop up at ppvs?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lesnar isn't wrestling at MITB & Cena isn't there either man.. it's bullshit I don't mind Lesnar being a part timer but he shouldn't be champ... WWE should send him back to UFC so we can see the meat head get knocked out again lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I dont even consider him the Champ bro its fuckin AJ mothafuckin Styles that other belt dont mean shit at least as long as Brocks treating it like this

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. there can only be 1

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. AJ fucking rules I can see him dropping to Shinsuke Sunday though because he's been champ for ages now

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I want Shinsuke to win but not via low blow obviously even though its allowed Im just tired of the whole thing lol

• Agree Agree x 1

13. I'm just hoping WWE don't screw us & do a double fucking 10 count again I'll be pissed if they do.. I've heard AJ Vs Shinsuke could be the 1st match be sweet if it is

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I hope not it should be the main event imo

• Agree Agree x 1

15. This will be forever the best shoot ever

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Brews you've FOR SURE smoked yourself retarded brother... there's 1 keep in mind ONE Heavyweight Championship match for the WHOLE ENTIRE PPV And you think they're gonna have it be the 1st match....

seriously....

:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

Gonna be the same as last year start with a MITB match and end with a MITB match or the Last Man Standing..

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I hope dean returns and fucks up the MITB match as New Day are about to win and we have SHILED vs New Day beef which would be AMAZING or returns the next night on Raw or SD!

• Winner Winner x 1

18. Dude they did it at the GRR & the ppv before that I think?? Either way WWE loves screwing us so it'll be first lmao

19. Smackdown tag title match on pre show fuck dat, I want a trade that match and put Roman vs Jinder on pre show, Bludgeons vs The Club could have been classic, instead we probably gonna get another squash
    Really hope not though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. TAKEOVER TONIGHT BROTHERS & SISTERS

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1