WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Bro he annoys me so much man & idek who the dude lmao, I've googled his name his daughter & a son claims he's a closet gay he just acts straight for the £££ from the TV show lmao

I have nothing against gay people like shit lesbians are my favourite lmfao, but that dude annoys the shit outta me

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. THIS MATCH IS FUCKIN SWEET

3. Damn Carmella tapped

4. #28325 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Naomi has the fattest booty I bet jay USO eats that shit like it's Xmas dinner lmaooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Get off my PS4 Christly lmao

• Like Like x 1
  6. I enjoyed SD tonight bring on Takeover & MITB at the weekend

7. I can't fucking WAIT FOR MITB!!! AND PREWORKOUT TO KICK IN DRANK IT 10MINS AGO WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. You having a wrassstling party Sunday with your homies??

9. Damn right but he has shitty air conditioning and its going to be 92degrees so my homie might come here and if we chill here i'll be here allll night brother!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Make him come to your house so I'm not the only one keeping the thread lit!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Hahahaha I think the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Dude if he can score a TV show we should have one We're more entertaining then that gimp sausage :laughing::laughing:

13. thats the whole point tho they put those clowns on there to dumb down whoever happens to watch

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. never seen a Money in the Bank challenge as far as I can recall so thatll be coo and also Laaaaaaaaast Maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn Staaaanding

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Damn how have you never seen a MITB match bro?? They fucking rule

16. I stopped watching for over a decade thats how lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Id prefer Shinsuke to beat AJ and Big E to win the Money in the Bank

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dude WWE usually upload MITB matches on YouTube to promote the PPVs, MITB kicks ass man you'll always see someone go through a ladder

19. Big E man what u think. I gotta imagine its gonna be him in there going by hes the most jacked diesel out of the 3 lol those other two would get eaten alive by Strowman