WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I can't believe Joe has the "Every black kid in highscool" hair cut lmfaooooo!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE

3. DUDE WHYS JOE LOOK LIKE A FAT VERSION OF CHUCK LIDDEL :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Who are the other 2 women? They said earlier 1ST TIME EVER 8MAN WOMANS TAG MATCH ON SMACKDOWN, so knowing WWE love to LIE about shit like that i instantly went to YT And typed in "8women tag match smackdown" They didn't lie for once or atleast it wasn't on YT but there has been 2 10women tag matchs on SD according to YT so if they say it's the 1st tonight every1 know WWE IS FUCKIN' LIEING!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Damn Joe can fly

6. Dude WWE called a ppv the greatest RR when it was the trashiest ppv ever lmaooo they love lying

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. New day sharing a shirt lmao:lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I think they keep chaning his music to try to have him more heel cuz allll the fans love to sing his music..

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lmao get pumping that iron bro!!

10. Shinsukes music rules

11. Yeah it's got some dude rapping lmaoo I can't hear the ohhh ohhh ohhh as much anymore man

12. Does jeff have a new neck tatt or do u guys think it's face paint? I can't tell...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Delete delete delete

14. Face paint man no way he'd be wrestling if he'd just had a full neck piece done bro

15. Yeah i just googled the fuck out of it def face paint lol... why ur neck tho jeff and not ur face?
    When i met him he had his face fully painted n when he closed his eyes he had eyes drown on his eye lids it was fucking DOPE!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Jeff literally just pushed him to the ropes lmfaooooooo

• Like Like x 1
  17. Brews called it Jeff ain't winning for sure..

• Disagree Disagree x 1

18. Dude his face paint always rules man

tumblr_m4x0s64DPQ1r6jhq9o1_500.jpg Jeff_Hardy_New_Facepaint_2012_Angle.jpg images (2).jpeg b98206c9f4b1bf8d2fcfdbded2b0200e.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1