WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. New day Vs bar & Miz next week hell yeah

• Like Like x 1
  2. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

3. DBs music rules

4. Can someone explain why this ref always wears an elbow pad?? It's not like he's doing the people's elbow on anyone lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. @slipknotfreak666 the start of the song bro

After you've just finished the 500th rep lmao

Damn you man you've made me wanna pump iron :laughing: how many reps you do each session man? I used to aim for 1000 but sometimes i'd do 800-900 & 500 sit-ups a day maybe more when the pre work out shake kicks in :roflmao::roflmao:

Edit: I used to do that 3 times a week & eat healthy then on weekends I'd eat takeaways & other unhealthy food :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just need to look like Scott Steiner n it's alllll gooood!

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Freakzilla lmaoo I remember when he showed up in 2003/4 & Stacey long legs was his manager

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. #27229 slipknotfreak666, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    I do 4 sets of standing dumbell curls, then 4 sets of standing hammer curls, then 4 sets of shoulder presses, then i do 4sets of bilatteral kick backs, then 4 sets of skull crushers, then 2 sets seated curling dumbells at the end just to feel that pump before i'm done!! I used to do 250 crunchs a day for 2years then stopped lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. WHISPER IN THE WIND!!

10. Told you... so stupid to have a US champ in a MITB qualifing match... STUPID AS FUCK!

• Agree Agree x 1

11. Damn that's a workout man I only did sit ups because I had some weird sit up machine thing which makes it like 10000x easier to do lol

Do you get high before you workout man? I used to save it till I was done lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Wtf Joe didn't choke anyone out is he feeling okay?????

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. That match was good

14. Lol Joe saying yes yes yes

15. Well that's it till next week brothers & sisters, I enjoyed RAW & SD this week was better then the shitfest last week

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I never get high til i have done my workout n been a productive member or society lmfao!
    I used to be the guy that woke up to get high all day everyday and NEVER EVER AGAIN cuz it just makes me lazy/ de-motivated!

• Winner Winner x 1

17. I'm the same man I have to do everything I need to do then get high or I won't get shit done lmao

• Winner Winner x 1