WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. This is way better. Nobody wanted to see Rusev lose to Taker...it woulda had to be a Rusev win imo which also would dissapointed alot of fans.... but now they can go either way Taker or Jericho

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I fully thought they threw Rusev in there originally because they were gonna bury him and we’d never see him again hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nah man Taker is winning for sure

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Reigns was being given a push that's why he beat taker man i can't see Y2J beating him, I'll be happy if the match lasts longer then 5 minutes because when Taker returned at WM i was stoked but like kinda pissed that the match was short

5. Hell yeah Undertaker gonna chokeslam then tombstone Y2J all day long

6. i love Y2J but i can't see WWE giving him a push over Taker especially when Y2J went to NJPW to wrestle Omega

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I dont view Taker as the clear favorite here like he was vs Cena who never had a prime and never will be a legend lol

this ones lasting longer than 5

Cena had a 0% chance of winning... Jericho dont play that shit son

• Like Like x 1
  8. That musta been when i took my 2year break cuz i hated all the WCW ppl there... why i dont remember seeing him lol.

A CASKET MATCH!!!!

OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Reigns has been getting a push for 4 years now lol

Y2J always puts people over

• Like Like x 1

10. My boy reigns gonna win the title at the GRR ppv

• Like Like x 1

11. Dude you need to rewatch it! Raw/SD kicked ass when they did the whole invasion angle it was sweet

12. LOL Cena & Nikki Bella have called off getting married :lmafoe::lmafoe:

JOHN CENA SUCKS JOHN CENA SUCKS

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'm calling it now 11 hours before RAW starts Daniel Bryan will get switched to RAW tonight :confused_2:

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. I feel like I should be more excited about Lashley.....

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Dude i still can't believe he came back last week.. Icw to hear him so a promo his voice makes me laugh :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. lmao I know right, pretty bad few weeks for "IMPACT WRESTLING", Co-Founder Jeff Jarrett goes into the WWE HOF, Lashley goes back to WWE. Lol Vince buries all competition, I used to fucking love TNA too. @BrewsnWeed666

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. It's just a matter of time until we'll be watching old TNA PPV's on the WWE Network. Same with ROH, might as well toss that into the Network Vault too. Hell with it, WWE is going to reign until it is forced to be disbanded due to monopoly laws.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1