Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ww

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qtiperaser, Nov 7, 2008.

1. just about to pick some white widow from my boy, anyone have any experience with this baby?

2. ^^^
    Bwahahahaha

3. widow its cristaly like a m.f. strong high. take fat bong rips

4. Can ya tell us what you're lookin for in an answer? if it's info and stuff... search function... if it's stories and stuff... wel why not? and if it's just a bit of chit chat then why not?

If it's just you being excited to pick up something quality, then yeah that works, too.

Clear that up for me?

Guessing by the fact that this is the apprentice toker's section, you're not hugely experienced? If that's the case, take it easy... WW can be up to 25% THC so don't hit it too hard and end up throwing up in 10 min lols.

Have a good time.

5. Barfing from smoking? That's news to me.

6. I had a friend that used to.. I always thought it was weird. I never have come close to felling the slightest bit like I was going to throw up.

7. one time a few weeks ago my friend had some rediculously dank shit and i decided to take the largest rip ever, bad mistake. i was coughing so hard i almost puked, but when you can feel your eyelids trying to close and your body getting heavier (after 1 hit!), then you just know its worth it.

8. yea your gonna love this strain my friend, very good quality sativa even though its a hybrid. and if anyone hasn't tried black widow I highly recommend that too :cool:

9. couch lock / fruity smell

10. on wednesday i was with 3 first timers and i tried to show off my taking mad huge rips and looked like an idiot because after my biggest rip of my life i blew chunks all over the ground.

*message from lungs* "not looking so kool now are you bitch?"