Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WW X NL + Jack Herrer + No-Name

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chronik-Judge, Apr 12, 2009.

1. #1 Chronik-Judge, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    First off, White Widdow, bread with NorthernLights. This was done by a very local dealer, the bud's are obviously much nicer but since I traded for a nug with my buddy kind of last minute it doesn't look great. But i'll be getting more of this in better condition so maybe i'll post another picture

Then we have in abundant amounts, the JACK HERRER! Of course this has been my favorite strain for awhile, smells so spicy and strong! mmmmm

And lastly soem no-name dank I grabbed originally a 7g nug..but shit happens and stuff gets smoked.

Thanks for listening. The jack runs about 2bills an OZ.. the WW X NL i'm not sure. Apparently it's SUPER but I havn't had a chance to try it. And that last nug I got 50$/7g

Attached Files:

2. Where da pics at?

3. Up now sorry about that

4. Buds look dank bro!!!

5. very nice grab man it looks like it has plenty of reeeeeeed hairs :D

6. dang they all look nice especially that last one and the ww nl cross is a deadly combo