ww x bb week 7 flowering-goin purple?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jed1970, May 3, 2013.

1. hya all justa little photo update
    i got the ladies out earlier so i could check the trichomes-which are under the scope 80% milky 20% clear
    i was half expecting them to be ready-but no i had a big surprise
    the little bud leaves/calyxes and some bud is defo turning purple
    i did a bit of an internet search on this and its either cold at nite or its justa genetic thing?
    also the dont really look like the bb x ww ive grown before-(the seeds ive used are from my hermie crop last year)
    i wonder with me using these seeds have they somehow returned to there original phenotype?
    they look more like regular white widow to me?
    anyway i say 2 more full weeks which will take them to 9 weeks-about rite id say?
    hope you like my purple white widow x bigbud pics
    let me know what you think
    peace jed

Attached Files:

2. Im pretty sure its mainly genetics, if it has the purple trait, the cold brings it out much more than heat. I Think cold is like 60's, and constant cold would be optimal. I also remember reading about watering with ice cubes on top of the soil, but as for the details on that you would have to just search through some threads. GL

3. nice and frosty. looks like Christmas, lol. enjoy that shit. im sure it will be a great smoke.

4. Could be purple widow, got them flowering right now. Definitely a genetic trait.

5. cheers everybody for takin the time to comment
    ive grown this b4 and the colas were almost mutant in size til it hermied(sorry to sound bitter but i am)
    and these look nothing like bb x ww
    2 weeks and ready or not theyre history lol