WW x BB & Jack Herer DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by The7thSign, May 2, 2017.

1. Hello all,
    So i came across someones grow journal on here, growing WWxBB and at pretty much the same stage as i am with my own grow, i decided i should share my girls with everyone.

This is my 2nd DWC grow, and so far so good.
    I want to make it clear from the start that my methods may not be correct as i grow with spending as littlr money as possible. ( yea im a tight ass )
    Now on my first grow ( Jack Herer )i tried many different ways to set up the DWC, with pumps, reservoirs, drippers, lights etc etc
    It was a good harvest for the size plants, and was some smoke that put you on your ass.

My current grow is
    2× WWxBB clones
    2× Jack Herer clones
    All plants are different ages but 3x went into tent at same time, 1x
    2 weeks later.
    The WW spent 4 weeks in veg under 2x 25w household cool white LED downlights prior to going into tent
    1x Jack clone which i cut from my previous grow, once properly rooted it spent 1.5 week in a bubble bucket under same light as WW prior to moving into tent all together.

I veged the 3x plants for another 2 weeks under 600w HPS and took some cuttings. After 1 more week i decided to turn to 12/12 as they were starting to get big! Especially the Jack.. i also decided to put 1x of my left over Jack clones into a bubble bucket and chuck in the tent with the other 3x plants i have just turned. Also added another 400w HPS at this time.
    I am now at the end of week 3 into flower...
    Inside my tent i have a large bladder from a different sort of setup with my net pots placed into cut outs instead of large bag things it was designed for. Under each plant i have a submerged round tray ( actually a cover from supermarket to put over plates of food ) that all my roots sit in. Inside each tray i have 2x 2" airstones which become ingulfed by roots very quickly with a large fish tank air pump for each plant. I have a pump also for changing out my nutes which stays on all the time to help to circulate the solution. My baby Jack remains in its own bubble bucket with a small airpump and 1x 2" airstone.
    I have a pretty busy life so i spend no where near the time i probabley should on my plants, i have always taken the its a weed, it will grow and the simpler the better approach to growing in dirt years ago with good results so adopted this bad habit and have done also with the couple of DWC methods i have tried so far.

I have minimal pics as i had never planned to post a thread of my rough around the edges methods. I have never had a problem with bugs, root rot or anything! However i do bleach the F**k out of everything before using it, and also bleach all my roots and everytging when i turned to flower and also when i flush before harvest. The only thing i do spend alot of time on is flushing especially after using bleach.. because im the one smoking it at the end of the day.

I use
    dutchmaster gold nutes
    Budlink
    Microbial root conditioner
    Alsaka pure
    PK top up

Koolbloom and PK13/14 for one week each at required time.
    PH try keep 5.8-6.2
    Water temp 22-27deg C
    Air temp 26-35deg C
    Humidity i dont really care about unless early veg or late flowering
    Forgive me if this isnt the best as i have written out on my phone and yes i know im a rough bastard haha.
    First pic is of the WWxBB a couple weeks into veg under downlights

Attached Files:

2. First pic in this lot is from 2 days after turning
    The rest are taken today, end of week 2
    Plants at rear are jack and front ones are WWxBB

Attached Files:

3. Sorry this is just after turning before i gave them a trim and also my thai stick i made from my previous crop Snapchat-1707401895.jpg Snapchat-911706028.jpg

• Like Like x 2