WW Week 3

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BudDrJayy, Jun 9, 2019.

1. getting pretty good for ending week 3 would ya say so? Well not the small girl shes only like beginnig week2

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looking real good! I haven't looked too much into Autos, so I'm not sure if it's something you would need to do, but are you going to be doing any defoliation? Clear up some of the fan leaves to give more light access to lower nodes?

3. I usually do with photos but i heard autos are very sensitive to sifferent things so i dont want to be trimming and then it puts it in shock or something you know this is my only second time with autos

• Like Like x 1
  4. These have grown really well since i saw them the last time you posted them

5. Hey bud I know havent they, just might be tight on room but will make it work somehow will keep pictures updated, cant wait to see buds on all of them

• Like Like x 1
  6. Subbed, post all your updates here. ill be watching.

7. Picture this morning they are getting huge

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have you flipped yet?

9. Ahh yes, i think i can see pistils when i zoom in.

10. They are autos no need to

11. #12 GrowerAnonymous, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Ohh wow, didnt realise they were autos, you seen our auto myth busting thread? Its a sticky in the indoor growing section of the forum.

12. No i have not

13. Good little thread, were running autos under stress, mainlining, topping, supercropping etc.. all the stuff were advised not to do.

----------------------------------------------------
    Auto myth busting thread.
    SB & GA’s autoflower myth busters thread

14. Almost 4 footers and starting to bud!!! Had to take one out and put outside lol

Attached Files:

15. Superrrrrrrrcrop!!

16. Th
    think i am going to need a bigger tent hahaha just got done watering them

Attached Files: