WW/BB at 25 days w/one cfl

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by VTX1800, Aug 25, 2010.

1. This girl is 25 days old, grown in my garage 90+ deg temp under one 24watt cfl in a reflector like the one in the background.
    She will go out side in a few weeks for the rest of the year. Gotta love Florida.
    day25.JPG

day 25.JPG

2. nice lookin plant...super green and stout..just how i like em..keep it up:smoking:

3. I'm going to top it and see if I can root the cutting. Got to read up on it first.
    You gotta love this place.

4. Day 27. I topped my garage girls today. They were getting tall and I think I they needed to branch out a little. Took the tops and trimmed them up and stuck them in peat pucks. we'll see what happens. If they grow I think I will put them in the box for the winter to see if I can get them to harvest.

MVC-005L.JPG

MVC-004L.JPG

MVC-003L.JPG

MVC-001L.JPG

5. #5 deacon, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    look at your grow area expanding...2 lights now...soon 10???lol...plants look great....would lose the clay pot though...they cling to the root ball during transplant..just go easy...check with ya later..deacon:wave:tiny bit of burn on leaf tips...weed stores nutes in leaftips..so they burn first...might back off a tad on nutes but mine look like that too..keep an eye..leaves stretchin up to the light...means healthy

6. Are you still planning on putting them outside? Can you grow year round outdoors in FL?

7. the temp might be fine but the length of the day will still be winter-ish. so no, you can't go outdoor in fl all year.

8. Yes I have backed off on nutes since last week. The big girl in front leaves seem to be drooping a little today:confused:. I may have watered too much.
    I will still put them out side in a week or so, should have another 3 months before it gets too cold for them:confused: Have to see what happens. This is all just a big experiment for me. I love doing new things.