Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wuts ur favorite move to watch that has weed in it!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ismokeweed420, Feb 24, 2005.

?

which one is ur fav?

1. how high

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. half baked

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. the white caslte one

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. other (pls state which otherone)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. whats ur favorite movie to watch that has weed in it?

2. HELL YEA big lebouski

3. i like harold & kumar. i might like half baked more except that when they toke, it is extremly unrealistic. they only hit it once, and for experienced stoners, they take damn small hits

4. How High, and Super Troopers!!!

5. Blow was a great movie, Lots of others but yea my favorite has to be the big lebowski.

btw nice pic boon

6. "nobody fucks with the jesus"

7. i don't think i've seen a movie with weed in it i didn't like :smoke: but i'd have to say my favorite is lock stock and two smoking barrells

:smoking:

8. fast times is good

9. i love 1/2 baked, but how high is good also...and lebowski is the fucking shit.....ne ways i also have to love dazed and confused. like wen the 8th grader kid throws a bowling ball or watever thru a back windshield, lol classic.

10. harold and kumar.... :D

11. The Phish Movie Bittersweet Motel is amazing, there is this part where they are interviewing people at "The Great Went" (3 day phish show in maine) but anyways, these guys are smoking a bowl and just talking and the stuff they say makes so much sense when your blazed and then you watch it sober and your like...damn...thats the dumbest shit i've ever heard, plus I mean come on Phish fucking rocks and the live songs are amazing. Also Dazed and Confused is fucking classic, and of course, I can't believe nobody said it.....EASY RIDER if you havent seen this movie go out and buy it immediately...you'll be glad you own it.

12. no shit.

even if they did take more hits, I can probably get more out of one hit then they would in a bunch of hits. Like what real stoner takes a small 2 second hit then coughs? Maybe if they use tobacco, they should use some of that flavored hookah tobacco thats low in nicotine so they can make us stoners seem a little less sissy.

13. what a sad, vile, horrifying day. not only was it not listed in the initial poll, but we're on page two of the topic of "favorite stoner movies" and i'm the first to even mention cheech & chong.

there is no excuse for this.
    you have all failed miserably.
    i'm not mad, i'm just disappointed.

i think i need to go pray now.

14. oh snap lock stock and two smoking barrels is an awsome movie... my vote went to harold and kumar though.. i watched that movie last night well sitting on 2 blunts it was some good times :smoke:

15. damn that is serious, cheech and chong is the shit.

16. Reefer Madness :smoke:

17. Even though when they smoke it is unrealistic I still like Half Baked. Just watched that shit a little while ago.

Thirgood - Ill call Brian. We can at least give him a proper burial.
    Scarface - :( Watch it man you stepped on his head yo!
    Thirgood - Sorry didnt even see him.:rolleyes:

classic.

18. harold and kumar was ok, but i was uber stoned while watching it (both times) and it seemed kinda pointless, but i into quintin tarintino so i'd have to say jackie brown, or kill bill 1