wuts up with my leaves..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by snowman420meds, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Some of tips area curling up an down...I'm n wk4 of bloom I'm using a 3 part mix at 1/2 strength ph5.8...I'm treating them like babies...

2. Should i just flush them??

3. Why is your growing medium? If its soil your ph is too low and your locking out nutrients. It needs to be close to 6.3. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but that .5 means your solution is 5x's more acidic. Fix this first and it might be your only issue.

4th grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud 1200w

4. Also, don't flush just yet and post some pics.

4th grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud 1200w

5. I'm using fox farm

6. That's your problem! Lol

7. Fox farm Is no good?

8. No no man, some like it, some don't. I ditched it about 6 months ago and couldn't be happier!

9. Ok I'll bump up ph .5 an give it a couple days an see wut happens

10. Wut u using now?

11. I just switch of rockwool to soil..first grow with soil

12. I use CYCO now. In advanced sunshine #4. Love it. So much more control. At first I was freaked out at all the bottles, but now it's a breeze. And my plants have thanked me! Yields went up and consistency has been achieved. Always felt my plants were lacking in flower with FF.

13. Guess I'll do alittle research.lol.I thought FF was all good...wut about happy frog?

14. Its only doing the curl thing on 2 of the plants n my room that's why I'm trippin they all get the same main.and there curling up an down

15. Opps meant say they all get same mix lol

16. I only used ocean forrest. Noticed I had more gnats then ever. After the switch to advanced sunshine #4 I notice the occasional gnat, but nothing to worry about. Does the pot of the curling plants seem wetter or heavier then the rest? My money is on it being over watered.

17. I do the finger technique on the dirt before i water sometimes its 3 days between watering this just hsppened over night but i watered the day before everything else n room Is lookn lush

18. Ima take sum pixs..b back n minute

19. Ok two different plants same stage same mix right next to each other

ForumRunner_20130108_141247.png

ForumRunner_20130108_141316.png

20. R they viewable?