Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wuts scarier???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WestCoastStoner, Sep 4, 2004.

1. being chased by a monster, or a madman with an axe?????

2. may be the stupidest question but im gonna go with madman with an axe.

3. probably the person with the ax
    maybe the monster just wants to be your friend

4. I think you need a better description of the monster. Does it have huge claws and teeth? Does it want to rip you in half?

I think id prefer a madman with an axe, cos i might have some sort of chance in running from him.

5. the monster is big......and yeah it'll rip u apart u inferior human.......

and the madman isnt returning the axe......he wants to cut off your head........wheres my bong????? :smoking:

6. hmmm.. damn that's a good question.. i reckon the monster smells bad so i'd rather have the madman chase me.. at least i can smoke him out.. he won't even remember that he was on a rampage, let alone lift an axe.. laziness is peace..

7. nah fuck the monster it could probably smell where you are but you could probably hide from the madman

8. ya but in movies madmen or serial killers always catch up to you.. even though they are walking ...and ALWAYS find you ..so... dunnoo...... its a toughy all right ..:)...

9. or maybe he just wants a hit of some of your fine cheeba :smoke:

10. I would say the guy with an axe. Cuz monsters don't exsist so it'd have to be a nightmare. But if there was a real monster I would go with that. I know all about people with axes, but I've got no idea what to do against a monster.

11. go with the mad man, and get him so stoned he's couchlocked. Then be a good host, and get the doritos for him :smoke:

12. ROFL I know exactly what you mean. Like in Scream 1/2/3 and I knoow what you did last usmmer and all that shit where some girl is runnign around screamming n shit and the guy with the mask or whatever is walking and eventually catches up to her.