Wut the hell is THIS?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by riderman03, Jun 6, 2002.

1. I started growin my shit a while bak. Well now I go out thrr and thrr is about 50 plants and I only plantd like 4 seeds. My friend told me that the others wrr jus weeds and shit like that its not actual marajuana. They hav lil yello flowrs on the very top of it. I planted them about a week and a half ago and they r bout to my knees. Please ne help of whether this is marajuana or not LOL let me kno.

2. Yellow flowers? and to your knees within a week and a half?!!

It will take your seeds 'bout seven days to germinate! I think you can safely say the weeds growing are exactly that weeds and NOT cannabis.

Look again, your seeds have probably come up now!

3. Sounds like Jumbo Marigolds...cool..

yuk,,,don't try smokin em....

[​IMG]

4. Could be zinnias, sunflowers, assorted cut flowers, lantana, ....

5. IF YOU CANT TELL THA DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WEED PLANT AND SOME OTHER BULLSHIT PLANTZ, THEN SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG!!!

6. ok i am new at this out door growing thing..hell im new to growing.i was wondering..there is this old abandoned green house by my house. i have seev bugz in it and some animal dropping but i could make it to no people or animals could get it. its very old becuase other plants have been growing.and every once in a while when its hot here it gets like 100 degrees in there! i dont know if growing is a good idea. i want to save the rest of my seeds and plant two sensi skunks but i dont if its an outdoorsy type.since in the past alot of peoples have gotten into the place im going to get a liock that they cant pick and inside is a blue garbage bin .i was wondering to chop down the amount of pests and bugs could i plant it in there?i am scured that it may die of mites or something.and the heat may kill it.can SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE??!!