Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wut. the. F**K?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FunnyMan, Aug 26, 2010.

1. #1 FunnyMan, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    Hello GrassCity, help me explain this situation!

Alright, first off, i got some unknown purp. I roll it in a Platinum BlueBerry Blunt Wrap. Yum smells like blueberry muffin/pancakes!

Its 0.8 grams deep, pretty damn nice cone i rolled. sorry no pics =| dint think id be writing bout this.

I start the rotation, on to the left, my friend, [puff puff pass etc.], then my friends turn, she takes 2 hits, my other friends turn and done. first and 2nd friend only took 2 hits each while me and my last friend finished it.

We're all feeling on a high ass level, like this shit was fuckin dank! it was amazing purp!

The girl was on another level man, first she was coughing like crazy, then shes chill and said oh man im high, later like 3 minutes later, she sat in the car and started saying she is hurting all over. We have no idea what was going on, we knew the dro wasnt laced cus we were fine and it was only her trippin out. she started crying and moaning lol. No idea wat was happening and it was freakin me and my first friend out so we bounced and left her and her bf alone cus we that she was tryna ;).

later that night, we texted her to see wussup and if shes arrite. wanna kno wat she texts back?

explanation anyone? i think she was just havin a panic attack but wat she texted us was a weee bit weird lol

oh btw we were smokin in the korean baptist church's parkin lot watchin the sunset =D

2. she smoked purp, it's to be expected

3. she was just high i really dont want to read everything just read the little quote you posted down there

and if there is trouble just send this guy

[​IMG]

4. marijuana only enhances what is already there. sounds to me like she has a touch of "The Crazy."

OR

she's doing it for attention.

5. This.

6. deffffffinitely.

7. i think she just was bored

8. newbienewton hit it on the head. dont entertain it. attention whores dont deserve attention lmfao.