wu's current gear and new pickups.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by wuaffiliate, Jul 27, 2011.

1. As i can no longer edit my old thread ill just make a new one. This will just be my current gear and whatever i pickup in the future.

Grinders:

No name $20 5 pieces i've been using as my portable grinder for a couple years now, works great so it looks like i will have to wait until i can give this one away or it breaks until i get a sharpstone hah.

[​IMG]

This is my electric one, bought at walmart for $9 like 5 years ago, it's my go to grinder, best kind to get hands down, far better than hand grinders.

[​IMG]

Keif catcher/sifter box i picked up some years back, fine screen, mirror bottom, 3 pieces held together by magnets, works great and costs very little.

[​IMG]

Pollen press that i use to pack my keif into pucks, really handy and makes for less waste when smoking your crystal.

[​IMG]

Bubbler:

[​IMG]

Bong:

[​IMG]

Slides:

[​IMG]

This one was made by a really new local blower i believe, $5 well spent lol.

[​IMG]

I have 10-15 things i need to take pictures of, just need to fix my lightbox first to get good pictures.

2. Walmart for a grinder?? Nice man, nice name as well.

3. That first slide looks sick, and the 2nd one for $5 damn.

4. Yeah walmart still sells cheap coffee grinders for like $8 mine acts up sometimes and may need to replace with a new one, with a retractable cord hehe, upgrade!

I got that slide from a fly by night headshop that came to the town i was living in for 6 months then closed down, the owners son made lots of spoons and slides for the store to sell.

5. #5 wuaffiliate, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Got me a MFLB this past Friday and it has had some heavy use since with fantastic results, i haven't smoked at all, MFLB thru a bong is amazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Retired my grommet converted to gong bong, gifted to a friend and his GF hehe

Picked this up cheap:

[​IMG]

7. #7 MakaveliArts, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Nice family man, I looked on the website and found out they are actually made in California.

8. I'm pretty sure they aren't made in Canada, but i could be wrong.

These are my go to pipes currently:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my rolling tray, IKEA ftw.

[​IMG]

9. lol i thought it was funny

[​IMG]

10. I looked on the website and found out they are actually made in California[​IMG]