Wu-Tang Clan

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Otterheart, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Celebrate Snort an 8th..... lol.. That Bobby Digital is awesome too:smoking:

2. i'd have to say either rza or method man

3. Maaan, great topic. +rep for sure.

It's all about that GZA, Raekwon, and Method Man. "Wu-Tang is here forever, motherfuckas!"

4. this is my order

1. inspectah deck 2. gza 3. method man 4. rza 5. ghostface killah 6. odb 7. raekwon 8. masta killa 9. u-god

but theyre all so good. i feel bad putting masta killa at 8 because hes pretty dope i just like the others better

5. ghostface or meth

6. rza, raekwon, ghost, meth

wuu ooooohhhhhhhh

7. Gza or raekwon

cant decide

8. I just have to say this song givez me chillz whenever I get high to it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvKqLpvYw68"]Ghostface Killah - The Faster Blade[/ame]

9. In Order:

GZA- This dude has some of the most mind bending rhymes of all time. Liquid Swords is one of my all time fav albums. Obviously

Ghostface- I like him for his rapid fire delivery and stream of consciousness rhymes. The most consistent member of the clan in terms of album quality.

Method Man- Love this dude. Great charisma and mic presence. No real strengths in terms of lyrics (GZA) or delivery (Ghost) but no weaknesses either. Just a really well rounded MC with a great sense of humor

Ol' Dirty Bastard- While I sometimes found him a bit obnoxious and non-sensical you can't deny that he had a very unique and entertaining style. He's also not bad on the mic when he actually feels like rapping.

Haven't listened enough to the other five to comment.

10. man wow hard 2 say

I think for swagga I like ghost or meth the best

lyrically raekwon

for fav song its gotta be gravel pit or C.R.E.A.M.

+rep to who ever names the song that my statement born in the mind comes from.

its a not so well known method man song, but a fav of mine

11. For me its a tie between Meth, GZA, and Ghost

12. I ain't lookin' for the rep but only time I heard him say that shyt was in Judgement Day

13. my man

hahah

i love the music video for it to.... like a post apocalyptic world with method man as the ruler

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSh1h8eSFfU"]YouTube - Method Man - Judgement Day[/ame]

14. ODB! ghostface

15. Meth and GZA, i cant choose which one I like more.

16. I get such a good feelin' from this shyt whenever I smoke

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zaSanSMDAg"]Inspectah Deck - The Grand Prix[/ame]

17. 1. Ol' Dirty Bastard
    2. Mr. Methhhh
    3. RZA
    4. Inspectah' Deck
    5. GZA
    6. Ghostface Killah
    7. Raekwon
    8. Masta Killa
    9. U-God

18. Wow, such an amazing song, definitely among my favorites from Wu. Inspectah Deck is straight up nasty.

19. Idk it's tough to say, GZA and Rae are up there, with method man and inspectah deck right behind them.

20. meth and red