Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTH stupid anti-pot-ad

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ideal, Sep 5, 2007.

1. yea some of those terms i have never heard of, and are probaly never used..this is such a dumb site, have u heard of skunk related to herion use wtf?? Purple Haze for crack/cocaine, yea can i get a mac n cheese who the fuck uses these terms.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=510 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Macaroni and Cheese</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>$5 pack of marijuana and a dime bag of cocaine</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=510 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Mary and Johnny</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Marijuana</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=510 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Skunk</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Marijuana; heroin</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=510 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Up against the stem</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Addicted to smoking marijuana</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=510 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Purple haze</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>LSD; crack cocaine; marijuana</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=510 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Fly Mexican airlines</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>To smoke marijuana</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now I am to going to use 2 setences using all these terms, as examples only this isn't for real, but just imagined if ppl talked like this.

Hey man im going to fly mexican airlines, man I'm up against the stem, trying to find some skunky or purple haze.

Where is Mary and Johnny at, don't want any cheap macroni and cheese package this time.

2. Skunk means heroin? Purple Haze means crack and LSD?

Maybe it's because I'm not involved in those drugs, and noone of the SHITTON of smokers I know used those drugs, but I've NEVER heard of PHaze or Skunk referring to anything but dank weed.
    Ever.

That's what's so funny about it. When you read any anti-weed article, ANY antiweed article, they alllllll bring up how bad herion is and crack. But... we're not talking about heroin you bitches! We're talking about green! Not everybody who smoked weed does worse drugs CLEARLY!

Idk. I just have to laugh. What's getting upset going to do? Let them try and stop us, they won't, and never will.

3. "Fiend - Someone who smokes marijuana alone"

i lol'd

4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What bullshit. The fucking government needs to learn that lying ain't right.

5. Anyone else find it ironic that our Presidents last name is listed as a slang term for weed mixed with coke and PCP? :rolleyes:

6. That made me laugh so much!

I like the site, now people can get wrong impressions of slang or pathetically try to memorize it if they are a crazy mom or something.

7. Indian boy = marijuana

A: YO MAN, HOOK ME UP WITH SOME INDIAN BOYS
    B: OK, JUST HOLD UP CUZ WE NEED TO GO JEFFERSON AIRPLANE AND JOJO WIT JIM JONES
    A: COOL, BUT LET ALSO GET ALICE B.TOKLAS TO COCOA PUFF THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

8. i like the one that shows a joint being rolled up and burned in fast motion. it is the only one that actually MADE me want to blaze. i could smell it through the tv.

first post LA stand up

9. So there telling me that I have problems with memory and learning; distorted perception; difficulty in thinking and problem-solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate, anxiety, and panic attacks simply because I buy an airplane, turn it into an atom bomb, and blow it. All while eating Alice B. Toklas?!?!

I simply can't believe that...

Benn puffin' 11 years and my GPA was 3.87.

10. "marijuana has appeared in "blunts" in recent years. These are cigars that have been emptied of tobacco and re-filled with marijuana, sometimes in combination with another drug, such as crack." HAHAHAHAHA

11. prssh i'm gonna go boot the gong.

12. there is nothing better in my blunt than crack straight up hahaha