Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTH stupid anti-pot-ad

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ideal, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Haha whoever smokes a "clicker" is gonna get fucked up

2. whoa! i saw like 2 similar ads.

one was a joint with smoke arising, and Yes and No. you choose one. if you pick no they praise you and tell you good job. also, they tell you how to get help for friends who smoke :rolleyes:
    if you click yes, it tells you that you are 3x more suicidal (3x more than what? 0?) and a bunch of other shit.

another was a green one, which was pretty much the same as the one you described.

i just read the drug terms site and that is fucking dumb. they keep putting crack into the definitions and they keep adding false and shitty ones. someone pointed out "assassin of youth". what in the fuck?

3. serial raping arsonists? Holy shit, that's like hardcore there/

i'll get two pounds of Wet and a dime of Water along with being up against the stem.

4. can't STOP laughing!

5. LOL @ Kief description. Man, this list is priceless. Been laughing for 10 minutes.

6. HUH??

7. "According to the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA) [​IMG] at Columbia University, teens who use drugs are five times more likely to have sex than are those teens who do not use drugs. CASA also states that teens who have used marijuana are four times more likely to have been pregnant or to have gotten someone pregnant than teens who have never smoked pot."

cokeheads and tweakers are the horniest people on drugs. clever how they wove, that in though. talk about people who use ANY drug and then talk about marijuana users, so when you think back it blurs a little and you think its all about marijuana users. after all, thats the only line they did it with that i noticed so actually they just give little lies about marijuana and then slip in one shocking statistic (that could actually be true) but word it so you think it says another thing

and c'mon, 4 times more likely to be pregnant? 4times more likely to have just passed out in the middle of sex and taken a nap sounds more plausible to me.

8. I'm pretty you sure you just said cigarettes don't cause cancer...

9. A blunt ain't a blunt without dat crack boi!

10. I laughed out loud when I read this: These are cigars that have been emptied of tobacco and re-filled with marijuana, sometimes in combination with another drug, such as crack.

LOL CAN'T YOU JUST FEEL IT! That they're trying soooo hard. I love it :D

11. Whats so funny about smoking a crack blunt? :confused:

12. i think some of the best on there include
    boot the gong = smoke marijuana
    dinkie dow = marijuana
    feed bag = container for marijuana
    fly Mexican airlines = smoke marijuana
    geek = crack mixed with marijuana
    Indian boy = marijuana
    mor a grifa (no that is not a typo) = marijuana
    parsley = marijuana and PCP

and of course the best:
    "Squirrel" which means :Combination of PCP and marijuana, sprinkled with cocaine and smoked; marijuana, PCP, and crack combined and smoked; LSD

and the funny relationship that marijuana now has with Crack, Coke AND PCP. i mean doesn't anyone just smoke weed anymore, all those dam kids nowadays

13. mac n cheese, mmmm..

14. They spell a lot of shit wrong in the LSD Terms.

I quote "Comic book - \tLysergic acig diethylamide (LSD)"

Wanna trip on Acig?

They have SO many fucking words for slang. You can take a normal sentence that anyone says, "Hello, my name is Joe Schmoe" and basically translate it to "Marijuana cigarette dipped in pcp laced with crack and heroin and cocaine dipped in malt liquor with mescaline rubbed on top"

15. ROFL bambalacha made me spit my milk out

16. ...smoking malt liquor will work?

That's still got me tripping. I've never heard of anyone doing this.

17. dude, it totally works, look at my sig!

just kididng, im sure it just eveaporates after its been left to dry, and maybe leaves some flavoring on the blunt. but still, who the hell does that kinda stuff?

18. Me: Yo let's boot the gong.
    Friend: What?
    Me: You know, blow a stick. Fly Mexican airlines.
    Friend: *Punch*

That site is so full of shit. Since when is geeking out known as "ganoobies?" If I heard someone say that I'd tell them to get the fuck out.

19. wow i know for a fact those idiots where making up shit off the top of thier head. ive never herd of anyone mixing crack heroine and weed in a joint. i don't think its even possible. does this even make scence, Primo:\tCrack; marijuana mixed with cocaine crack and heroin heroin, cocaine and tobacco.
    supposably primo is the streat name and the rest is what the weed is laced with. is it even possible to lace weed with heroine.

20. hahaha im still reading thru the names and they say shake is weed dust with yayo in it