Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTH is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Yes, some areas of Louisiana are racist, just like I'm sure you would find in other parts of the country, but we have many black residents here, especially in the small city I live in. It's about 50/50.

2. i think you should just cut out buying since you live in your own house you should learn how to grow (srry if any one else said that theres to may pages to read)

3. You know, I seriously considered it being that we have the perfect place. We also own a farm that is about 30 acres, I'm just scared of getting caught. I don't know how I would, but I have some paranoia about growing it because it's 10 years plus for cultivation around here.

4. you dont need to do a giant grow op just 1 or 2 plants and who would mess with an old lady ull just fuck em up

5. Hahahaha! Well, I don't know what they'd do for 1 or 2 plants....I think cultivation is cultivation. I may seriously reconsider it though. I do have a green thumb :)

6. #106 dragon999, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Don't know what good weed looks like? Take a look at your own avatar ;)

7. Hahahaha! Well, I love me some White Widow. It is some beautiful weed! Hahahaha!

8. Looks like you got some schwag. You could start growing or you could find new hookups. I would avoid low-mids and schwag as much as possible. it takes a toll on your lungs and the high is just so fucking lame. I do understand though, because dank is hard to find. I was lucky because when I started smoking I was in 8th grade and I was able to work my way up and find contacts for some medicinal grade stuff. I take that you live in Louisiana from the previous posts. My friend is just a little west towards Texas. They do get some good dank and he's pretty much chatting me regularly about his Lemon OG Kush and Bubba Kush. Look around and try asking some "stoner" people. If you can drive out, try taking trips to more populated areas.

I think it's pretty cool that you toke. My mom always got pissed off at me for blazing. Sort of a buzz kill.

9. [​IMG]

Relevant

10. [​IMG]

God dammmit URL

11. Thanks, Cyanide444! Yeah, moms can be a buzz kill....maybe you should toke with her? Hahahaha!

12. #112 jswanny47, Aug 2, 2011
    Why are there so many posts in this pointless thread.... People post shit like this asking about their bud and it's quality like 5 times a day and get 2 pages of responses if they're lucky. You throw a pair of tits on the OP and you've got a fuckin' 8 page novel of bullshit.

13. Lol. Right on man

14. Hahahaha! I love it! That's funny!

15. Well, what do you want us to talk about? We're talking about weed!

16. Throw a pair of tits on a buyer and you've got free weed.
    Shits pretty common, I don't see why you're making such a big deal about it..

17. #117 lady garbage, Aug 2, 2011
    hahaha op, will you be my second mom? :p

18. Of course! I have many adopted kids! LOL!

19. I for one am comfortable talking about tits. Not yours specifially, but, you know, the subject in general.

20. i was born in louisiana and theres no way they are racist, 60% of the pop is black.