Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTH is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Old ass mofo :cool:

Lol jk. But the difference between you and her, is that she is a women. Thats got to be a little harder.

2. Well let's see these so called pics only then we can make our final judgement if you really are who you say you are

3. Now that depends on something neither of us know: what she looks like.

4. My pleasure. Has anyone...uh, clued you in to the fact that prices have gone up since the '70s? Top of the line shit's closer to $300 or $400 an ounce these days.

5. That's what I usually pay when I buy an ounce and people on here said I was getting ripped off but I live in South Louisiana. Where are you?

6. Ok, do y'all really want pics? Here are a few others I have....geesh...you guys are killin' me! Tell me how to do it again I forgot!

7. Ok...here...and don't comment about my hair being different colors..it always is! LOL!

Attached Files:

8. Yeah, you could talk me out of my stash.

Are you sacrificing a bird or something in that first picture?

9. Civilization :)

10. I wouldn't say that's shwag, more like low end mids.
    Spend some time looking at people show off their weed on here. That's what I did to learn what it looks like.. Fastest/most effective way IMO.

11. NO! LMAO! It's 2 catfish! You must not be from the south...hahahaha!

12. Ok, thanks Macnub!

13. Louisana huh? You guys aren't still racist down there are you? Cause I'm black and I went down there and lets just say it didnt work out. Lol, but this should prove YourPerception wrong.

14. Say what? I thought a lot of black people were from Louisiana? After katrina hit, tons and tons of black people took refuge in Texas..Red cross had the entire cowboys stadium filled up with people who needed places to sleep.

15. George W Kush doesn't care about black people...

16. Just saying.. I always thought it was dominately black down there..

17. aint nothing wrong with schwag long as it gets you high guuuurl!. im smokin some stuff that looks similar...i smoke dank every once in a while and this kind of lower quality stuff doesent taste even half as good as dank but i get just as high with around 3-4 bowls of this stuff as i do with 1 bowl of dank...and i can smoke more and get even higher cuz i can offord oz's of this stuff...sometimes ill buy some and just make bubble hash with it now...so its all good imo.

18. I have no idea, I was just quoting Kanye.

19. And also that the superdome was full of black people because the white people got evacuated.