Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTH is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hahahaha! I know Oscar! Listen, I look at it this way, I worked full time from the time I was 16 till I was 43, then I "retired" and I'm enjoying it...LOL! I know, I'm a little spoiled :(

2. OMG, YourPerception, are you for real? Now don't piss da mama off now! Hahhahaa! I'm seriously all female. Ask me something only a female would know and I'll prove it...on second thought...nah, I'm just a very outgoing, fun person. Some guys can't handle that?

3. Hahahaha, Electric Warrior!

4. Well then my bad, I'm sorry. :smoke:
    That seems to be a very common thing to do on here with some people, though.

5. OOOoooh, you think I'm a what do you call those things....a bot? Am I using the right terminology? Nooo, nooo, nooo....I have references from other chat boards if need be! :p Do they really do that here? This is only my 3rd or 4th time on here.

6. I'm also very into snakes and saltwater reef tanks and am a long time member on their message boards :)

7. In the quick reply box at the bottom next to submit or post whatever.
    Once advanced pops up scroll down to additional options and click Manage Atachments

8. Completely stoned & freaked out, Im gonna go eat some dinner.
    private message me your facebook if you want.

9. #49 YourPerception, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Okay, I'm going back to my instinct, and going to conclude you're a guy. Yes, this is the internet where people can easily fake a lot of things. That's a pretty well-known fact.. Considering you've posted threads and posts since 2009, you're obviously not as new as you're saying you are. Not to be a buzz kill, but sometimes reality fucking sucks :(. What's up man?

10. Noooo!! I told him to do the dishes, cook, or clean...Nooooo!!:cool:

11. lol no worries man, Subway is on me for tonight.

We'll find another :cool:.

12. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: COOL:cool: :hello:

13. I wish you were my mom. She harshes on my buzz all the time lol

14. thats schwag. and i love smoking with older people. Especially old hippies... i think it's the coolest shit ever.

15. And then there was 1 :( LOL!

16. WTH? Thanks for the sweet comments, kiss my a#$ to the others. Geesh, I honestly can't believe you guys think I'm a guy. This is insane. Why do you think that? Just because I have girl friends I like to chat with? I have been posting since 2009, but I've only posted a few times...read you jerk!

17. Thank you Jeebus! I'l love to smoke with you, too! I just love other stoners.....well MOST other stoners :)

18. 1) its shit weed dnt ever buy dat shit again even if its a peso a g..exagerating but it looks like something I shit out every morning.

2) dnt even worry about ppl calling you a guy, its the internetz,.its made for the lulz, just dont troll...fucking hate them (unless you are the one trolling of course *trollface*)

3) yeah im boss

19. LOL! Well, thanks Bank of Dank! I like your response. No, not a troll, either :) I mean, you can look at my pics and see I'm a chick....I mean, if I was going to put fake pics up of a chick, don't you think I'd find some really hot chick's pic to use? Get real, YourPerception!

20. #60 Bank of Dank, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The only girl I see is the one in yer profile pic (c wut I did there?) But im chillim on my phone so I cnt see other pics besides the profile pics and ones in the thread.
    Anyways 400dollars an ounce is some bullshit. Im not in your area but that is just ridiculous. It better be the dankest stuff in the world lol