Wth is this?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tokegal1030, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Okay, I know that this came from seeds from marijuana because , although they were mids a friend smoked with me I am the one that broke up the butt and found the seeds. Got kind of messed up from the mids so I decided to grow the seeds thinking might not be top grade stuff but with love and care and they get decent plants. I have four strong plants of this and they're all beginning to look like tomato plants they smell like tomato plants butt the flower on them is odd. Can anyone tell me should I pull this before my good plants decide to start growing more or should I let it grow out of curiosity alone?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If they are growing that plant, it definitely wasn't an earthly marijuana seed.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can't hurt anything. It does look like a tomato plant, could be tasty.
    [​IMG]
    :smoke:

4. it IS a TOMATO plant no doubt about it

5. Some kind of melon?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Tomato or not, that plant is healthy lol

Sent from my LGMS345 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. lol how did tomato plant seeds get inside of bud? did someone switch ur seeds when you weren't looking?

maybe its tomato weed??? like on that simpsons episode when they cross breed tobacco and tomatoes and make tomacco

• Like Like x 2
  8. Growing some edibles. Heeeeeeeee

9. could it possibly be that whoever grew the plants the first time also grew tomatoes and threw some seed on the bud? maybe the bud just grew around the seeds and inclosed it in itself???

10. Cannabis Tomatoes ^^^^^

this is crazy but could you possibly have something like this growing????

11. Maybe a bird ate a Tomato and shit the seed out into your soil , or perhaps tomatoes were grown in that area before and its a volunteer sprout
    I'm wondering what kind of seeds you find in butt ? shitty ?