Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Nov 18, 2011.

1. last night I called a dealer and asked if he could sell 2g. I didn't know the guy, I got the number from a friend

I met up at a park close to my house. I thought he'd have a car but he was on foot with a buddy. Both of em were bigger than me but I walked up and asked to see the bud. He takes two bags out and I look at em, looked like good shit so I gave him my 20. He lookd at his buddy and then the friend turned and hit me in the face. He took one of the bags and started walking

I yelled "why am I being chinced?"
    And he replied "you're not getting chinced, you're getting jacked"

Shit eh

2. You were straight jacked.

When I meet new people I bring an "insurance" plan.:cool:

3. Wtf is right. Why the fuck would you meet a friend's dealer without that friend present. Did he even know you had a mutual friend?

4. call the cops on him for dealing. lololol

5. Some of the best bud I've smoked though too. I was thinking though why wouldn't they take both bags, why did they let me keep some weed

6. This.

Some guy stole 60 bucks from me after I tried to buy an eighth. I track this motherfucker down on facebook, talk to some friends, find out that other people have beef with him too. Turns out he was a high school student. So I get my big ass black friend to go to his house. The guy walks right in the front door, tells the kid's parents that he's been stealing and selling drugs, and walks right out of the house with the kid's entire stash.

You can't let people fuck with you.

7. #7 240sxLover, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Wait. You're saying, you paid for a g ($20), expected to get two g's? Then had one g revoked? Sounds like nothing bad happened at all bro...

Edit: I forgot he got punched in the face. However, had he not been punched, it would have been an entirely acceptable deal to me. But prices are different elsewhere.

8. he got punched in the face and got 1g stolen. thats pretty fucked up. i would be pissed too if i thought i was getting 2gs

9. [quote name='"240sxLover"']

Wait. You're saying, you paid for a g ($20), expected to get two g's? Then had one g revoked? Sounds like nothing bad happened at all bro...[/quote]

Wait wait wait, your saying a g is 20 bucks? Where do you live?

10. except a hit to the face and half the weed you paid for

11. Jesus Christ dude, what the fuck were you thinking???? You went ALONE???

12. [quote name='"Skipdog"']Jesus Christ dude, what the fuck were you thinking???? You went ALONE???[/quote]

I go to drug deals alone... All the time. Im in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Someone tries to jump me or someone I know they get stomped by 12 or more people.

13. [quote name='"RUFFLZ"']call the cops on him for dealing. lololol[/quote]

Never a good excuse for snitching, fuck outta here

14. #14 240sxLover, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    The south man, I haven't seen dank cheaper than 20 anywhere.
    And from what I've seen on GC, 20 a g is rather common here in the states.

15. [quote name='"240sxLover"']

The south man, I haven't seen dank cheaper than 20 anywhere.[/quote]

I feel bad for ya man. I usually get a half ounce every two weeks for 110, its pretty good shit too

16. Where i live its 15 a gram normally

17. Damn. I attend the University of Arkansas. Everyone smokes here, but weed just ain't the same quality as back in Houston, Texas. I used to get picture perfect nugs, and now it just isn't the same.
    On another note, my friends and I just split a half, for 210 bucks. And that's a good price here...

18. A gram is $10 where I'm from. I wanted 2g and brought 20 bucks but they punched me in the face and left me with a gram bag

19. [quote name='"240sxLover"']

Damn. I attend the University of Arkansas. Everyone smokes here, but weed just ain't the same quality as back in Houston, Texas. I used to get picture perfect nugs, and now it just isn't the same.
    On another note, my friends and I just split a half, for 210 bucks. And that's a good price here...[/quote]

Thats crazy! Man I feel bad for you guys. Im in Southern Ontario, been out of high school for a bit. Just made my account actually cause I turned 18 a few months back. 210?! Id be pissssssed if it was that much here. I buy a half from my regular guy every day I get my paycheck. His prices? 10 a g, deals on half quarters, quarters, halfs, and a mega deal on whole o. Most people in my town are either growing or selling

20. NEVER on the first meeting. Rule #2.