Wtf?

Discussion in 'General' started by DUB'd-MouSSE, Oct 7, 2010.

1. How the hell does this bring awareness to breast cancer?? I saw a post like this a week or 2 ago, n it wasn't until today I read an article about it, had no fuckin clue it had anything to do with cancer awareness. Women are never direct though, every guy should already know this.

2. I made the mistake of being a male and posting "I like it in the ass"

Tis where I keep my change purse so:confused_2:

3. Yeah if I had cancer, I don't think a 14 year old girl putting something on her facebook is going to make a difference.......

Retards.

4. What good is breast cancer awareness anyway?

I been aware of it for years.....what am I suppose to do?

Pay money?

I am also aware of "My tummy is hungry" disease.

How about that. From now on....I'm going to wear my shirt tied into a knot. Not because I am gay....but to raise awareness for the fact that I am hungry.

I expect donations.

5. Didn't people used to donate money and do charities for this stuff?

Now it's support I'd you make your status a sexual inuendo... I don't get it.

6. i still dont get this shit man

7. Exactly what I thought. Confusing men, in no way raises awareness. Or what? Women need to band together to support each other? Why can't men care about breast cancer. Pretty sure men love breast. Damn sexists.

Although apparently the bra color one a few months back was a practical joke that was started and had nothing to do with breast cancer awareness and all of the women were duped.

8. You will never see dudes doing something as stupid as posting like where they put there bong, I like it on my shelf...

so wack

9. I like it on the closet shelf. :confused:

But w/e.... it is what it is. Does this actually surprise you that girls would do this...?