Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n0t3n0ugh, Feb 8, 2009.

1. lol my friend had the same problem his first time. idk what 2 say we tried gettin him high twice but neither time worked and now hes a bitch and dosent like herb :(

2. just because something applies to you, doesn't mean it applies to everyone else.
    many people don't get high their first time, even if they inhale properly. shit, my mate had 5 gbong hits his first time and didn't feel shit.

3. maybe its cuz ur pressuring him into doing it?

4. That sounds crazy to me. I guess you're right though, not everybody is the same as me. I just remember plain as day smoking two joints and not feeling shit. Then I sucked it down as deep and as hard as I could and forced myself to cough that shit out. I was blazed all night. I don't do it that extreme anymore but I definitiley know I was inhaling it wrong at first. No worries, im sure he'll get high if he tries to smoke a whole 8th lol.

5. haha yeah. probably get to half a gram and realise he's fucking baked

OP..do you have a bong?
    if not, make one. search GC threads for a bongmaking tutorial

6. First of all bro, quit baking out of an apple. Even if you dont have any pieces, you should be able to secure some rolling papers.

Second, a fresh novice to toking like you isn`t going to need to smoke 1.7g in one sitting to get high, your just wasting weed.

Hell, ive been toking 5-6 times a week for going on 5 years now and i dont need 1.7 to get stoned.

If you can get a specialty strain like Afghani, thats good too, especially if your a new toker with no tolerance, your going to get fucked up hard man:smoking::smoking::smoking:

It could also all be in your mind, you might not think your gonna get stoned, so you dont feel stoned when you blaze up. You can control your high with your mind man, maybe try focusing on your high after you take a few tokes.