Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n0t3n0ugh, Feb 8, 2009.

1. No. No fucking WAY would you need an 8th to get high...a new smoker, that would last you a week of smoking every day.

2. Go for it, but not everyone gets high the first few times.

3. well if a gram isnt doing much then wtf? it would also be cheaper to buy an 8th.

4. ok go smoke a bowl or two, it takes time.

5. shit dude, an 8th keeps me going for awhile still lol.

to the OP, keep trying you'll get it eventually. Red eyes is a good sign too. And if you smoke an 8th in one sitting then damn... lol.

6. Bro you should be good, very good off just 1 G... if you smoke an 1/8th in one sitting you will be extremely baked lol. Also, if your smoking out of an apple (Ive never done that) then try smoking out of a piece instead. If your getting red eyes and not feeling a high and its your first time smoking then thats normal for most people. It takes a couple times for people to truly get the experience of marijuana.

7. whats the price in ur town for a gram and an 8th?

friend said he could get me an 8th of afghani for $50

8. thats a good price, atleast in my area.. it costs me around 60 for an 1/8th here in Baton rouge

9. yeah that's an average price I think.

and if a gram isn't doing much, an 8th isn't gonna make too much difference. everyone I know, even people that blaze multiple times a day for years in a row, would get baked off a gram.

10. an 8th is 3.5g right?

11. #31 jessebehere, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    it could not be weed. your eyes can get red from smoking other stuff.

smoking an 8th in 1 sitting is a ton to smoke by yourself. did you get high the first time?
    if not then it might just take you a few times to feel it.
    there is no way you should need more that a gram to get high. Some people don't feel it the first few times, or you could be smoking wrong, or it could not be weed. If you are sure none of these are the case, then i recommend not smoking weed if you need huge amounts to get high, especially seeing as you haven't built up a tolerance yet.

12. yup.
    and you most probably couldn't smoke an 8th in one sitting either. Physically, I mean.your lungs, if you're new to smoking, would kill you man

13. ill do it in 2 sittings then? 1.75g ea even though i might not feel anything again...

14. btw no one has died of an overdose of weed, and i dont intend to be the first one.

15. we are aware you can't od on weed, we just mean an eigth is alot for someone who has never been high before and it could get your really paranoid. Plus your lungs would be hurting really bad.

16. Shit. There's nothing worse than getting all excited and nothing happens. Do you have any pics of it. If you got it from a descent friend, they probably wouldn't get you fake shit.

It may be because of the apple. If a smoking system isn't efficient, you waste a lot of bud and don't get very high, just light headed. Try rolling some in a joint. If you don't think you can do that, try packing a 1/2 g into an emptied out cigarette and twist the end. Then remove filter and spark it. Sit back, listen to your favorite music, and in a couple minutes you should be feeling good.

oh yeah. you should definitely go for eighths over grams if you can afford it. The more you buy, the more $ you save usually.

17. Are you sure, your smoking weed?

18. its not the apple, Ive never had a problem with using an apple
    its actually very convenient and if made right and frozen then it can cool the smoke enough to take beastly hits
    its basically a pipe until it starts to thaw out
    but yeah a joint or blunt isnt a bad idea you can always pack it if you dont know how to roll
    and like I said you might have made your apple pipe wrong
    but keep tryin it can only get better from here right?
    :smoking:

19. just keep trying man i didn't feel any major effects til my third time blazing. you'll get there.

20. Everyone that doesn't get high doesn't inhale it right. I got high my first second third and every time. After you suck it in take another breathe.