Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by n0t3n0ugh, Feb 8, 2009.

1. So today I decided to smoke by myself. this is my second time smoking and I dont feel anything different. Any ideas?

2. hold your hits in. thats the best advise but what are you smokeing out of?

3. Lol? I said i smoked. inhaling/exhaling

4. apple, made it myself I do but i cough

5. #6 phiegnux, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    smoke better weed? it cant be that complicated.

or maybe you were sold oregano.

6. 1g of bubba kush

7. then theres something wrong with you. are you human/humanoid?

8. make a waterfall bong out of a 2 liter and a wrench socket, you will get fucked if you have some dank.

9. Inhale deeply, leave it there as long as you can. If it don't work you got dud buds mate.

10. idk. my eyes get red though..should I go for an 8th (3.5g)?

11. You're smoking out of an apple? o_O
    Well for starters try pulling some smoke into your mouth, open your mouth a little and then take a deep breath of air in. I've seen many first time smokers just pull into their mouth and never inhale.

12. buy a dutch master

13. Lol if you're not getting blazed off a gram, that's either not buds, or you're doing somethin very, very wrong.

14. Couldn't agree more.

Are you taking a breath it after you inhale?

15. It's not that rare for some smokers to not get high the first few times. The solution- keep trying until you get it

16. I exhale, then i put my mouth next to the hole in the apple. I take my lighter and I light it up as I am inhaling until im full. then i exhale and cough, and then theres the red eyes afterwards.

17. When your inhaling, can you blow the smoke out through your nose instead of your mouth?

18. so should i go for the 8th?

19. no. any thoughts on the 8th?