WTF?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Globalegalizati0n, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Not sure if some of you know this or if this is already posted somewhere on this site but I feel everyone needs to know this. Cocaine is a schedule 2 drug. Dronabinol (synthetic THC) is schedule 3 and controlled by the pharmacies. Marijuana however is schedule 1 which means it is as addictive as heroin, obviously. Dronabinol has the potential to overdose, yet is still deemed safer than marijuana. The DEA's recent statements saying marijuana is dangerous, reckless and "scary", is extremely hypocritical and shows their true agenda for opposition: $$$ for BigPharma. Instead of promoting small dispensary owners from which patients may get their medication from, the DEA wants the profit in the hands of the government. Just my 2 cents.

2. uh...kid, you are a day late and a dollar short...old news. did you just get to college, discovery pot and think it was some new thing?

3. [quote name="cball" post="19425582" timestamp="1390958966"]uh...kid, you are a day late and a dollar short...[/quote]This has nothing to do with the topic but I love that quote. I'm gonna start using it.

4. They are not claiming it is more dangerous.  It is listed as such because they claim it has no medicinal value.  Really though it has nothing to do with that.

5. Yes. Another gem is that the same gov who declares there is no medicinal value for cannabis, also holds patents related to cannabis as an antioxidant and neuroprotectant.