wtf who put milk in the bong?????

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ¤£ñŦìŦý¤TM, Dec 15, 2009.

1. ok guys i know u know what im talking about when i say thers alot of retarded stoners out ther (mostly my friends). whats the most reterded thing u have ever seen a stoner do?

exp= me and some friends wher smoking at my house when mike (my best fucking friend) ses hey jimmy who filled the bong with milk? i ses wwwwwhhat? and go strait to ian (also my motha fuckin best friend) and say hey retard why the hell did u put milk in the bong (if u knew ian u would just guess he did it too lol). he terns to me and ses oh...... well i needed the milk carten to make a bong out of, and i dident want to just spill the milk on the floor.

2. Eww bad kind of a milky bong.

I watched a friend eat a huge blunt roach. A mid's roach at that. It was on my dare though :D

3. My buddy left his cup of coffee on the floor of his room, and our friend left his coat over top of the coffee cup, so when my friend went to pick the coat up the coffee spilled so they got in this long, lengthy argument/debate about who was in the wrong and all that shit. It was funny as hell and we all ended up laughing our asses off.

Also my friend C can't put in eyedrops on his own, his eyes just flinch and shit, so he holds his eyelids open while my friend S puts them in. So my friend S drops one in his eye and then C takes his cellphone and started beating him upside the head with it for, as far as I know, no reason. I laughed so goddamn hard.

4. i watched my bf yesterday put diet cherry coke in a bong and smoke it... it seemed retarded to me, bt whatever, hes the pot head not me..

i think he did it out of laziness because there was no water in the room, so he just used the soda instead

5. Haha, sometimes you have to improvise. But the most retarded thing I've seen a stoner do was say it kills brain cells, which, along with his other arguements, I shot down.

6. ^i guess you gotta improvise but do not i repeat do not ever use beer in a bong. i did it once and all that happens is it foams like shit, tastes like shit, you can't get a hit cause there's no air space and if your as dumb as me you'll probably suck beer foam into your lungs...and shit i've never had a hit hurt so bad.

7. haha.. well i will pass that memo on the my b/f..

8. The alcohol would absorb some of the thc anyways.

9. yeah, ive always used water but ive seen my brother and his girlfriend use Jones cream soda in the bong, because they didnt feel like getting up and leaving the room to put water in it....(barred out lol) gross made the thing smell like tuty fruits had to give it a good rinse with grungeoff

10. Jones cream soda sounds like it'd be pretty good for a session.

11. i used gatorade a couple times when i was noddin and didnt feel like getting up
    used sundrop once

12. lol one time at my friend's house he used rum and coke for the bong because we were out in the barn and nobody wanted to walk in the house to get water. my other friend proceeded to drink it after we smoked

13. We were driving an hour back to school one day, and we didn't have any water for the bong. So we used Jones cream soda. And when we flew past a cop, my friend tried to pour it out and it covered the side of my car.

14. One of my buddies smoked way to much his first time and blew into the dealers new bong :)

15. I was smoking with this chick at a party one time out of a bong and she blew into it halfway through clearing it. This sent a stream of water out of the downstem covering her with nasty bongwater. Me and my boy saw this and started laughing our asses off because it looked like the bong just decided to jizz all over her. luckily she was smart enough to take the bowl off first so the weed didnt get wet!

16. Whenever I'm feeling lazy i use Gatorade or sweet tea in my bong, so i don't have to get up. It doesn't make much of a difference since i clean my bong all the time anyway.:smoking:

17. Haha that shit happened to my friend except it was about his Ipod.

18. dad told me to put everclear in a bong i told him he was fucking retarded

19. o man this one time i was fucked up an wanted to smoke an had no pipe, seen a bag of potatoes setting there, was like hell ya that will work! made a pipe outta the potato. worked great. after the bowl was like damn i am hungry.... so i cooked it in the microwave... holy shit was it the nastiest thing i have ever tasted in my life it was like a backed potato with reason instead of butter!!!

man them were the days.....

not i have a $1200 illadelph lol wish i would have had it that night instead of that potato:smoking:

20. ok guys i know this is a pot website but come on. ur not answering the question at all ur all just talking about bongs youve used or what youve used in it.... im looking for awesome retarded stoies. if i wanted to know about how gatorade works if im lazy id have named the thread "whats ur favorite sportsdrink u put in ur bong?" and thats not very interesting is it?