Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf where to buy a bong!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BuRnTrEeS247, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Wtf seriously everywhere I try and look for a bong I get grasscity.or.that.dude with the stupid fro. I need a quailty glass I'm in texas and looking to spend 100-125 shipped..first bong ever. Around 10 -11 in tall

2. Go to a headshop I wouldn't buy glass online

3. Don't got s choose I live in a small town and all head shops are banned

4. You do realize you are on a head shop's message board right?

5. grasscity has some nice pieces, shipping takes forever though. i got mine HERE

6. Uh ur on a great site right now for that, if you hadnt noticed.

7. I once thought about ordering from here but went to the LHS and found exactly what i was looking for, but for a little more and that way i didnt have to wait for shipping. But while i was at the LHS the owner went on to tell me it was against the law to order pipes and what not online due to Operation Pipe Dreams? Dont know all the details just saying lol.

8. He misinformed you. Who's to say that beefy Illadelph isn't for some 'bacco?

Check out A/L/T or EDIT. PM me if you aren't familiar with those sites already.

The City took about a month to get me my package. Not bad at all but ^ those sites took 5 days :)

Good luck!