WTF? what is MTV trying to tell us in these commercials?

Discussion in 'General' started by TMoe300, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Haha i didnt even realize I was quoting you Sog :p. You been minecrafting?

2. not really, not much time now a days lol

plus, martial law and shit coming.... hahahahha

3. Dont think about the president as that person. Its about the presidency over time, it wont matter whos in office ita all about the proper timing. Everything presidents to builds on each other.

Im to high to explain that better haha

4. I know right between school starting again and preping for the "end" I dont even have time to tend to my garden haha

5. I'm very surprised this is coming from MTV. I always thought they were about spewing some shitty influences on society by having shows like 16 and pregnant and sweet 16 turning people into greedy mofuckas

Honestly this commercial is true. People don't realize the govt has drones, like they do in the Middle East, that fly routes over our cities and towns. An AF buddy told me that, and an article I read confirmed it. One fell out of the sky near a base in my city and the news report cited it as a test run gone wrong. Good way to keep people, whose main news source is the tv, from completely realizing what's going on. Pretend it was just a test. They don't fly drones around for shits and giggles, they're outfitted with surveillance cameras and heat detection.

Imagine the possibilities. Tell the citizens something like, "oh those drones are there to detect pot farms in homes because they have thermal detection capabilities." And then tighten the grip you have on the populace.

A police state is possible. Especially with the recent events and political talk about gun ownership changes or crackdowns. Why MTV is in on the idea makes me wonder.

6. BTW these commercials are from 2008 so it was around election time

Just a little contex for yall

7. People like to live in fear =O they just don't admit it

8. I'm pretty sure the holocaust did not happen to people like us.

2nd amendment brothas. although that might be history once our "holocaust" happens.

Honestly i'd resist. Chances are i'd die, but fuck it. I wouldn't wanna live in a world like that anyway.

9. do you really think ALL of the people working for the government agencies/military are going to follow ridiculous orders to arrest or kill innocent people... unless you think the us government has millions of robots to run around and do that shit.

10. I bet the people who wouldn't follow orders would be in the minority. It wouldn't be the first time.

11. this will become reality if ppl dont wake up and take back our world

12. why not? its been happening for years overseas???

13. MTV is probably just trying to stay relevant.

I don't see martial law ever happening on a large scale...how would we make them their money/products they like to use if that happened?

14. haha this is one of my favorite arguments

now, i dont think we are in danger of martial law anytime soon here, but if the government enslaved everyone, why do you think it would be hard to get what they want. Now you do exactly what you did before, for them instead of the people, for free, or you die....

nothing changes for those with pillows for a life

15. Touche...why would they out themselves (to the general public) and risk their own pillows?

16. Well thank you for giving me a good solid image of being locked up in the fuckin fema camps.I doubt that it could happen because what us soldier would help with this rather than try to fight it?

17. one who fears his own imprisonment if he doesnt comply with orders

how many of those guys do you think want to do half the shit they do, and only do it because failing to do so means dishonorable discharge and likely a shitty future for themselves and their family if they have one

18. It is mind boggling how they can put all these subliminal messages and symbols on media it will make you so paranoid.but them taking over just doesnt seem possible but many people believe they have all the power of hell.I just think its meant to make us fear them and make us THINK that they have so much power.