wtf was that! and im not even high

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mint_Z, May 26, 2009.

1. you know the history of your house? anyone die in it?

My moms aunts house was really old, and my mom (who doesn't beleive in any supernatural shit) says that her and her cousin used to sleep in the attick room, and there was a little girl that was a ghost/spirit/w/e you want to call it. It only came out for her and her cousin who were about 12 at the time - but it would make eerie noises at night for everyone else to hear. My mom and her cousin even had a name for her... Last year, i got so curious about it, that i looked up the history of the house, and it's an old new england cape style house that used to be involved in hiding slaves that had escaped back in the day. I ended up finding out that the owner ended up getting caught, and two people were killed in the house, 1 escaped and 2 were captured when whoever showed up to bust them (one of the deaths was a quick suicide). I've been very intrigued ever since. My mom doesn't even try to convince people of it, you can just tell when she talks about it how certain she is about the whole thing.very weird

it makes sense, too. The attick room was very long, and at one point didnt have stairs going to it, but a trap door that my great uncle ripped out to put in a spiral stairway. The room was suitable for about 10 beds goin the length of the room