Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF too big a Hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frostybud, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Very rarely i get a horrible feeling after taking a hit. Usually its after a bong Rip but i feel like i can barely breath and i start swallowing and i cant really stop, it goes away in seconds but i sorta want to know what just happened.:bongin:

2. Jour lungs have been raped by teh marihuana smokes. No really tho, just don't take such big hits, if you smoke the same amount of weed it shouldn't matter.

3. You just got high!!

-wm cody

4. big hits FTW! i take my hit first and then i suck it up. some people always go around saying baby/virgin lungs blah blah... i'd say take a real hit and then come talk to me!

it does get you higher.

5. I have had this too. It feels like a "chest" or "upper body" lock up? I avoid this by taking smaller hits but does anyone know why this happens?

6. yea this totally happened to me the other day took a hit of this ncie ass bong and like i couldnt breathe for a good 30 sec i kept trying to inhale but i couldnt but it put me on my ass

7. no shit lol you take too much shmokes in at once and it hits you in the face, and tells your lungs to suck a d

8. thats what I aim for every time i spark my lighter

9. I laughed at this for a straight minute.

10. Personally I am not a fan of coughing my lungs out after a huge bong hit, but I am a fan of huge bong hits.

When you are high it's all good anyways :))))

11. i hate this it happed to me halloween and i had to take smaller hits:mad:

12. yea man that has happend to me a few times where you can not stop swallowing

13. thats what she said

14. Congrats! You just took a big rip

Love those hits that choke you up and you just jump on your bed and bury your face in the pillow. Yall know what I'm talkin about.

15. i knew some1 would take that wrong : /