Wtf This time i found a dog, but what type?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mindless~!~?, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Ok, well first i find my cat Hobbes a few months ago now i find Chuck Norris ( dont tell Chuck Norris i found a dog and named him Chuck Norris, other wise Chuck Norris will get angry and round house kick you then fly away but yeah)

Walking and toking when i ran into this fellow, didnt have much weed left to befriend him all the way, but he fallowed me so hey, i got myself a donnair (SP?) then gave him half, but saddly my house has no room, so smelling like weed and high, I had to... YES GO TO THE COP STATION, well i wasnt to high and i didnt smell to bad, but still.

So i filled everything out, and insisted they take my friends phone number because i wouldnt let this big guy go to the pownd to nice of a dog to get put down in time to come, and my friends white german shepard is old so he is looking out for a new member of the family.

Ill tell you guys what is happening to him, but i am determend to find the guy his home again, because i belive he just got out of the yard, he wasnt dirty until i walked by my buddies place and they came out and one of them pushed him into a puddle, like WHAT THE FUCK and it was so cold, i just told him to leave because he happens to be a retard.:rolleyes:

Anywho (i know its not a word!) ill keep you guys posted if you want and sorry for making this story drag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. He's so cute, you should have kept him, he could be your stoner pal.

3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4. Hahaha, i already got my stoner pall i found 3 months ago...

[​IMG]

Cant forget there are 2 of them though.

[​IMG]

5. yes...you have a sheltie too they are the ultimate stoner pals i have one myself.. that golden retriever looks pretty badass too though i wouldve jacked em

what kind of cat is that...looks badass i need to get one

6. <3 ur shelty looks just like my dog and that orange one looks like my first cat I was like best friends with when i was young. My dog always alerts me when my rents are home and my cats rubs my legs. gotta love animals

7. Hahha, yeah shelties are bad ass, we have had about 9 of them, this lil' trubble maker is Jazzy we didnt name her but definitly a awsome dog, always grunting when you pick her up its so funny, i havent toked with her yet though, but maybe i should, she still chills with me when im stoned.

And yeah pets are the shit, as long as they like living with you.

8. do shelties shed fur?

9. shelties dont shed too much, just vaccum the carpet once a week or once every two weeks youll be fine

10. my stoner buddy is my kitten Fido....shes completely black with yellow eyes n she ALWAYS purrs when i get within 5 feet of her

11. Shelties shed only in spring and fall, you just have to get to it before it falls on the ground; brush them well during spring and fall and your find, and yes vaccums help lol.

Hobbes and Fido are going to have to get together and bake.

12. the first pic looks like a cross between some sort of golden retriever/labrador crossed with a husky possiblly.im a greyhound and lurcher keeper myself.all dogs are cool and they all have a purpose in life:)

13. Yeah shelties are the shit, have you toked with yours?

14. nope hes pretty laid back he just chills on the couch or whatever daily..ill put it on my to do list though

15. Hahaha, yeah same thing here.

16. i got a couple shelties myself... that golden mix the oringinal thread is about looks like an awesome dog, but i wouldn't know if it'd be a good match for your friend with the old dog b/c the dog you found looks old aswell. dogs are the shit tho.. i have a couple and love them.

17. I have 5 pitbulls and 3 cats and they're all my stoner buddies.Its funny how they all get along when they're blazed!!!!!!!!