wtf this is not good

Discussion in 'General' started by will_thc, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 will_thc, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    when i try to go to grasscity.com and type it in at the address thing my computer says like enfinity suite 6 and the tab says major error occurred

i went through google to get to the site and it worked

this happening to any one else

2. seems like its a problem with your computer, probably some kind of spyware.

3. i just had to do the exact same thing. I swear i am more addicted to this site than the herb it self.

4. nope i get the same thing too... every time i try to go to "grasscity.com" or the shop... forum works fine.. but i get the same page he does

5. Same thing here.

6. hahahah thats funny

7. nope

i'd get your comp looked at

8. Never happened to me...

9. Happened to me twice this past week. Some blue screened website.

10. Same on this PC, @ work and 5 other PC's from GC's members in other parts of the country.

11. Just tried it again and it happened to me, too.

12. been happening to me. some weird blue screen? how i get around it is just type in forum.grasscity.com and it takes me right here

13. that thing is weird

14. you know how i know you're gay?

15. same here.
    its a error in the static database lines.
    its happend to me on other boards with the same software before.

16. that's happened to me a couple times but more commonly my i just get this internet connection not made type screen

17. dude I've been trying to get on all day and i couldn't....then i got on through google, I felt like an idiot for not relising that sooner

18. ...be like me... use firefox and add GC to your bookmarks toolbar :) then you're only one click away

19. nope, but almost every night around 8-10 i'll try to get on and it wont work, it'll say the connection has timed out, but then it works after i wait awhile but sometimes it'll happen again, or it'll happen when i'm already on the site and click on a thread, relaly pisses me off, i'ma junkie and GC is m fox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.