WTF Social Security Administration?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Why don't we just print money and mail it to people? We don't need to wake up and go to work anymore! This is amazing!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Whatelse do you expect from a government that steals your money? The government steals your money and if you have to audacity to take issue with that, and decide not to give them your money, they'll send people with guns to your house to lock you in a cage.

Think about that for a second.

While this is technically our money, the government has the power to do whatever they want with said money, and there isn't shit we can do about it. There is zero accountability in the case that money is "misplaced" or used for things it wasn't intended to in the first place.

If you want to make the government more accountable, you need to take away their revenue, and that begins with taking back our money and ending programs such as SS and federal taxes in general.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It pains me to think about how much more money I'd have today, if I could have invested the money Social Security stole from me.

The phase "Social Security" is a bit propagand-ish if you think about it. The only thing social about it belonged to other peoples (dead or alive or yet to be born). They should really call it Financial Security, since that is the end result.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Just think, you could have been a contender.

5. Probably not. But I'd have a lot more than I do today. I'm not talking life changing amounts, but I'd live more comfortably.

6. Whether your claim is true or not, is beside the point, it's your opinion and that is all that matters. It's always easiest to blame something or someone else for one's short comings. What ever works for you.

7. you are correct. Its really sad more people aren't concerned about this whole thing..I guess they just assume that more money will just be printed.

8. "Okay Google, define "Progressive.""

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. did you mean "regressive"? sanders.jpg

10. While I agree someone should be held accountable if the above is true, it is a drop in the bucket compared to this atrocity:

Trillions Go Missing from the Military: Pentagon Can't Account for $6.5T in Taxpayer Cash

Mind you this was released sometime in August of 2016. Smack dab in the middle of the presidential election. Americans should be marching on D.C. with torches and pitchforks over this, but the headline grabbing news was Trump grabbing some pussy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. yes I remember that story!! Pretty solid example of the media diverting attention. They certainly couldn't pin that one on trump no matter how hard they tried.

12. Or how about this bombshell the day before 9/11...

• Like Like x 1