WTF Seed Banks Keep On Declineing Me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ReMpTiOn, May 21, 2010.

1. Ok I am starting to get pissed I tryed to order from Dr Chronic And an other place and it keeps on saying i have been declined

2. wat r u useing 2 pay them

3. a greendot visa pre paid card

4. When you purchased the card did you ask if it was available for international use?

5. some of the banks based in the GB will not accept prepaid cards as they cannot be used on international transaction or in some cases internet transactions either.

6. #6 tKB-Man, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    prolly this credit card company if its international allowed. or something to do with zip code u entered not clearing the credit card authorization.

7. Prolly not a connection but the prince of pot...vancouver canada was extridited to the usofa over the last few days....probably plead guilty to selling seeds and serve 5 years..link at the seattle pi....

I'm sure seed dealers everywhere, are aware of this development..

8. There are a couple seedbanks that use paypal, a greendot should work for them.

9. ok first off if you are in the usa dr. chronic will not accept your card they dont accept usa credit cards right now. second i tried to order from attitude like 3 or 4 times before they accepted my card. i dont know why. but if you cant place order call attitude direct and usually they can help. also try world wide seedbank. i have never had a problem with them:smoke: