wtf? saw a dude take a dump into this girls truck through the window

Discussion in 'General' started by Twisting Blunts, Aug 5, 2011.

1. #1 Twisting Blunts, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    beyond fucked up, yet so hilarious

i was down in chicago earlier this morning, somewhere near lake st i was waiting at the light and i noticed this guy in a green suit, purple bowtie on sitting on a leather trumpet case. i sat there thinking nothing of it, all of a sudden this dude gets up off his case and walks up to this girls escalade that was infront of me

he steps on the side rail, pulls his pants down and puts his ass right into the passenger window and takes A MONSTER ASS dump, seriously this thing was gigantic i was watching it from the rear window of the escalade the entire time, it looked like a straight up burnt sausage

the girl completely flipped out, got out and tried to chase him he ran off yelling "STAY UP CANTI, STAY UP"

best thing i saw all day, by far.

2. what the fuck

3. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

idk what to say?

4. Try the new Banana and strawberry smoothie from Mcdonalds? not bad at all!

5. whaaaaat that's crazy dude :laughing:

6. Haha sounds like thats the only place suitable for a guy like that to take a shit.

7. only in Chicago lol.

8. Provide picture or video, please.

9. Hahahaa.

People these days..

10. copied from reddit?

11. Safe to say she'll remember to roll her window up next time.. good samaritan imo.. gave something technically.. :laughing:

12. I wonder what she did after he ran away. How'd she clean it?

13. My Grandpa has a pocketknife

14. Wait...Isn't this the guy who almost got pooped on after having his car stolen, had a friend try the Q-Ray and ended up flying out your window and being entangled in some guys wheel well...

15. #16 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The same way u clean up after ur dog takes a shit on the living room carpet

16. Cover it up with newspaper?

17. Try washin that shit out bitch!

[​IMG]

18. what a fantastic story. tell me another

19. When you gotta go you gotta go i guess.