WTF nobody isn't answering Questions This is Ridiculous!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by AkaloyalxD, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Hi from va I'm 23 Im on probation and I'm wondering when I'll be off they told me for 6 months to a year i was charged for possession of grinder and two scales and seeds nobody wasn't in trouble we just got possession charge it was at Staunton,Va and I had to get everything transferred to chesterfield my color is white and they only tested me twice and my color usually doesn't get picked and it's my first time it happened April 26 and got on probation July 27 and po said if I don't get off probation early I'll be off July 27 2017 and I did pass my tests he also told me when I drink beer because I do drink he said drink water and gatorade to flush my system and said if I smoke weed and I try to flush my system doing that they will dilute my urine and I saw all over YouTube people using b12 vitamins gatorade certo and water to pass and fake urine and most people say the b12 vitamins gatorade certo and water doesn't work and fake urine they will see if the color matches and if I fail it's ten days in I have not smoked since April 26 of this year and po said if I finish community service I probably won't have to go to court in December 6 this year because I was ordered to go to court dec 6 in Staunton and that I could get off probation early and I have bad anxiety and sleeping problems and sometimes my back hurts that's why weed helps and I also heard that Virginia will be legalizing medical marijuana in 2017 but it said on google that it might not because something about that va has never had a medical record will it be legalized in 2017 ? and will I get off probation early? Because I think I will get off early and I already did the rehab I'm done with that I just got 2 more days with community service and I'm done and they usually pick my color white about every 2 months will I get off probation early and will it be legal in 2017 and can I get a card when it's legalized for insomnia can't sleep and for anxiety ? Because weed helps everybody and it helps me eat and I don't want to get in trouble for smoking weed on probation and I agree it needs to be legalized and please tell me if I will get off probation early and about 2017 please I appreciate it thanks!

2. Perhaps if you tried in the right sub-forum you'd get an answer.
    Organize your thoughts and use paragraphs.

No one can tell you if you will get off probation, but they may have similar experiences.
    Whether Va. decides to legalize has nothing to do with your situation.

Oops, forgot the link.
    Tokers Q&A

• Like Like x 5

3. In fairness he deserves credit for writing, possibly, the worlds longest sentence.

• Like Like x 5
  4. That one comma really ruined it for me.

• Like Like x 5
  5. What was your question?

6. Prime example of a petulant child of the now generation.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Just wait it out man....