Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF...no gaming threads

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlackNasty, Jun 20, 2005.

1. any gamers out there? i'm sure this has been brought up before seeing as how they were practically made for one another.

i for one cant think of a better time than blazin up w/ some friends and gettin on some LAN action. i'm usually not very competitive but when it comes to gaming when i'm high, i'm fucking unstopable:D .

fello gamers join me in discussion.

2. hell yeh.. used to be a big time gamer.. but for the past couple months i havnt been playing to much... been busy and stuff..

love to play counterstrike, quake3, unreal tourny 2003, and battlefield...

3. and yeh when i am high.. i am a fucking tactician... especially if its a fps where a lot of thinking isnt involved...

4. yeah man i feel ya. i haven't played in some time now but about an hour ago i was checking out battlefield 2 and it looks amazing.

i never really got into counterstrike. i'm more of a day of defeat kind of guy. but yeah, any FPS and a few rips from the ol' bong and i'm ready for battle. :smoke:

i do have to admit that when i'm really fucked up, my trigger finger can get a little slow. but we all have to make sacrifices. :)

5. i love playing xobx live blazed as hell cause then i become more intune with the video game and i can destroy all

6. I'v been on ut2k4 a hell of a lot lately. Thats when I do when i get extremely bored. someone hit me up we'll play.

7. <--- Gamer here, On a shitt comp right now though, Cant do much until i get a better one.

8. devoted console gamer here

9. COunter-strike source, bring it, I guarentee i will win
    Been playing since the m4a1 had a scope =p

10. sorry gentlemen. can't play at the moment. UT'04 you say???

and my cpu can't run source....but old school DoD on the other hand runs just fine

i'll let you guys know when i get a better conection

11. battlefield 2 comes out tomorrow doesn't it? i have to get my hands on that but i am broke..

12. wow, one of my favorite things to do while high is play counter strike. I got CS:S. It's tight.

13. i love to play counterstrike , especially when im high. I've noticed something weird though: if im REALLy high, then i will play REALLY good. But then, when im high but not stoned, i play shitty. When i come down, i play pretty good , (but not as good as when im really stoned). Sometimes, my skills dont always follow this pattern but ive always wondered why im so good when im stoned...i guess weed will do that to ya!

14. I notice I play alot better really high to. I think when you're averagely high then you slow down but when you're really high you sketch out. And that's the best way to play, always sketching and checking, listening for footsteps. (CS that is.) I purchased source but I'm still addicted to 1.6 for a little while.. hard to let go lol..

15. ok. we all know the CS's and UT's and the battlefields are great stoned. and yes battlefield 2 will fucking rock. if your rig can run the massive bitch then get that shit quick i tell you!!!! i can manage UT'04 pretty well but anything newer than that the frame rate drops to like 15-20 FPS.

warcraft III or starcraft players? how about racing games. i've found burnout 3 to be fucking so intense my eyes will go blood shot faster than hittin a blunt of chron. the shit is amazing.

16. How bout the classic mmorpg? Everquest! I swear this game was for stoners. Havnt played in quite a while. Glad i havnt actually, I hear gm's started making hacks and sold them to the uber guilds so they could mow through expansions in days. Haha, good job SOE you turned a simple online game into a huge scandal involving money.

17. i've never really gotten into mmorpg's. but i hear good things about WoW or Guild Wars. i tore up some Diablo II back in '99

18. Hey i tore up some D2 back in 99 too. Forget the name but i had a zon and a druid on west gateway. both around 99>

I played the beta versions of WoW and Guild Wars. WoW was fun, but i didnt wanna get stuck on another game. Guild Wars was a piece of crap!

19. how much is it a month for WoW? i want a game of that nature w/out the associated fees and crap.

20. I dont know for sure, i'm sure someone will. But i remember during beta they were talking about it being around 14.99 a month.