WTF My plants all just died

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JackJackAttack, Jan 6, 2014.

1. All 3 of them, within the space of a few days, all suddenly started to wilt and die.

I don't understand what happened. I bought new lights as suggested by people on here. I was using de-chloronated water. Good plant food, good soil etc. Is the winter too cold for them? It was ranging between 3-5 degrees C during the 'night' period and around 20 during the day. Was it too cold for them or something?

F0HsROo.jpg ycbPArI.jpg gArd1af.jpg

2. If I had to guess I'd say probably a combination of too cold and too big of a swing in temp between day and night

3. yeah is could be too cold and pre-ferted soil is bad lights soo close and powerful can dry them out but ur soil looks soaked which could be the problem too

next time i would suggest raising the lights and leaving them on 24/7 too keep temps stable and use a neutral soil mix until i can blend ur own using bat guano seabird guano worm castings bone meal etc

4. I'd ditch the foil and just paint the area flat white. They were already starting to stretch so I'd venture to say your light was not enough or two far away or a combo of both. They looked green so it's hard to say if it was a soil/nute problem at this point. Why are they so wet in the pics? Foiliar feeding the night before? And yes that is quite a temp swing/range that more than likely didn't help. Sorry man :(

5. I get bad temperature swings here in the south Cali desert.

I Use my light as a heater. And have it on over night and off during the warmest time of day.

They shouldn't have needed nutes yet.

They look over watered.

Start over.

Remember, paradise was a garden .

6. those things look absolutely drenched... id say way too much water and the cold temps...

7. 3* C is just above freezing lol..

8. Too much water and way too cold. I maintain my temps between 75-85 F between day and night. The lowest its dropped at night was like 65. What's your humidity at? What kind of soil are you using... is it aerated enough aka did you add any perilite? Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I watered them just before taking pics. Using a spray bottle. so they're not drenched, it's just surface water.

10. I'll have to try again in the summer. :( I only have 2 seeds left now. Is there anything I can do with these husks?

11. Get yourself a seedling heating mat.. that'll help the soil temp. Also, what humidity you at?

12. I have no idea of the humidity. It's just like average room humidity.

13. No such thing. I got this cheap thing at wall mart for $10 ish.

Ooh my humm-a-didity is a bit high. But so am I, so it's all good.

Remember, paradise was a garden .

Attached Files:

14. Cool is there anything I can do with the husks? Should I just bury them in the soil to decompose or what?