Wtf moment for the week...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FordyesSir, May 3, 2012.

1. Came home after a long ass day and a nice toke, passed the fuck out and was woken up at like 3 am very abruptly, Ive got a big ass headboard that's one piece and is just leaning not attached to anything, and then tile floors with a bed that rolls... Fell on me while I was sound asleep, thought I had died.

2. That sucks man. I remember when I was a kid my brother and I had bunk beds but we would mess around on it wrestling and shit. One night while we were both sound asleep the top bunk fell through on top of me.

3. Damn dude I bet that was rough.

4. haha reminds me of step brothers. THERES BLOOD EVERYWHERE!

5. haha fuck you beat me to it.

6. holy shit guacamole

7. my wtf moment was when i ran out of beer

8. "Friend" sent me a video that started peacefully and then once you were relaxed had something jump at you and scream like The Grudge. I was so blazed when I watched it that I nearly had a heart attack. What a jerk.

9. [quote name='"JustHereToRead"']"Friend" sent me a video that started peacefully and then once you were relaxed had something jump at you and scream like The Grudge. I was so blazed when I watched it that I nearly had a heart attack. What a jerk.[/quote]

Did it involve a car a semi-windy road?

10. [quote name='"Tosh."']

haha reminds me of step brothers. THERES BLOOD EVERYWHERE![/quote]

Holy SandaClaus shit.

;)

11. my WTF moment of the week was waking up yesterday and watching the videos my friend and i took on her phone after a heavy night of drinking then walking home from the bar lol You cant understand a word we say, and you cant really tell exactly whats going on... but we didnt remember walking back... so it atleast reminded us of how we got where we were