Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf? MFLB battery question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 321penguins!, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Hey guys. The other night I decided to bust out the ol MFLB to see if i'd even get high from it. I did. Afterwards I took the used battery and put it in my stash box so I wouldn't try and use it next time I vape.
    Anyways, today( 3 or 4 days later) I went to grab my bowl and bud from my stash box, while grabbing it I accidentally touch the battery I used the other night and it fucking burned me. The battery is like 500 degrees for what seems like no reason, it also smells fucking weird too. Anyone know what would cause this to happen? In the stash box was the battery, two bowls, weed in a sandwich baggy, and one lighter...

2. Was one of the battery ends touching the metal from the lighter? Not sure if that would cause it to get hot, but seems logical.

3. It's definitely a possibilty. I keep the box in a drawer so it all rolls around alot, that could be it. I'm just worried that my battery or lighter could potentially explode while i'm not around

4. The battery discharges when it touches metal... Then the end probably heated... If it's broken you can get more at batteries plus( or similar battery stores)

5. Yeah that happened to me one time too. The battery is trash now.

6. Try to keep the rubber nipple caps on them when not in use. :wave:

7. Tehe!!! You said nipple... ;)